The Temple Bar - It's Christmas, Elfa, please come home - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll take snow and ice over sticky hotness :)ohmy:) any day of the week at the moment . . . tis more than gross walking around like a little puddle all of the time . . . and don't even get me started on what it does to mah hair :lol:
You would like Calgary then :hmm: Plenty of ice and snow in the winter and then a beautiful, dry heat in the summer.

The funny thing is that there is NO snow here in Vancouver. It's balmy and rainy! :lol: There is snow up on the mountains, but down here it feels almost like spring.

Better get some of that steeped tea to get you through the day :sexywink:

Not much going on today for me. I got the day off :D Watching some of the opening ceremonies later and then meeting some friends at the movies.

:)

what you going to see? *will live vicariously through you today as this little munchkin will be playing taxi driver so her kids at least have a life* :lol:

Aww you're a good mama :cute:

I'm going to see Dear John. My girlfriends and I are in a sappy mood :sad:

nothing wrong with that . . . you might need these

211_kleenex.jpg
:D

Me too :love:

Timmies steeped tea :love:

Tea! :loveshower:

:nerd:

ooooooh Timmies . . . you know what we can get that at this cute little shop about an hour from me . . . friend of mine RAVES about it . . .might squeeze in a Timmies Tea Stop on my taxi drive today :)

Wish I had time to keep up with you ladies! :lol: It's hard attempting to get some work done, watch the torch relay, and peek in here all at the same time! :laugh:

What's awesome is that we get to wear casual clothes for the rest of the month. :up: Yay for getting to wear cute Olympic clothes instead of heels and fancy duds. :lol:

Wish I had time to keep up with you ladies! :lol: It's hard attempting to get some work done, watch the torch relay, and peek in here all at the same time! :laugh:

What's awesome is that we get to wear casual clothes for the rest of the month. :up: Yay for getting to wear cute Olympic clothes instead of heels and fancy duds. :lol:

That's cool :up:
I'm sensing a lot of red clothes and maple leafs over the next month :wink:

We're tough gals. Guess the boys can't handle it cuz they've disappeared :shifty:
They clearly can't :cool:

Well I'll be off to start working soon enough, too :wink: And yay for casual. I'd hate to have to get all dressed up every day for work. Every day for me it's yoga capris, comfy shoes, and an appropriate shirt. :shrug: Easy-easy.

That's cool :up:
I'm sensing a lot of red clothes and maple leafs over the next month :wink:

Yup! Lots of Canadian t-shirts. :yes:

Yesterday I went to both The Bay and Zellers to buy a Canada hoodie, and they were all out of the one I want. :sad: I shouldn't have waited so long to get something. You can't order the ones I want online, as they're out of stock. :angry: Hopefully I'll be able to find one soon!

Yesterday I went to both The Bay and Zellers to buy a Canada hoodie, and they were all out of the one I want. :sad: I shouldn't have waited so long to get something. You can't order the ones I want online, as they're out of stock. :angry: Hopefully I'll be able to find one soon!

that sucks . . . do you have an abundance of $2 shops in your area?. . . its amazing what you can find there :lol:

I'll cross my fingers that you find one soon :up:

I know!! :love: They're so cute. So many people I know have them. I just didn't get my act together in time before they were all sold out. I'm sure there will be huge stock at the main downtown store throughout the games, so if all else fails, I'll just attempt to buy one when I'm downtown in a week. I'm way out in the suburbs, so I'm sure they don't plan on always keeping the stores there in stock. Downtown is obviously an enormous store. Crossing my fingers! :)

I know!! :love: They're so cute. So many people I know have them. I just didn't get my act together in time before they were all sold out. I'm sure there will be huge stock at the main downtown store throughout the games, so if all else fails, I'll just attempt to buy one when I'm downtown in a week. I'm way out in the suburbs, so I'm sure they don't plan on always keeping the store there in stock. Downtown is obviously an enormous store. Crossing my fingers! :)

could you ask one of your local stores to do a transfer from the big store for you???? just bat your pretty little eyelids and see what happens :wink:

Back
Top Bottom