The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too bad, for a Monday. :lol: My office is crazy hot, though. :angry: The AC in this building has always been crap, so it's a little uncomfortable. It's going to be smoking hot again this afternoon, so hopefully it won't be too unbearable then. I cannot WAIT to move to our new building, which will have proper heat/AC, so we won't either be freezing cold or boiling hot. There's seriously no happy medium here. :fist: :lol:

How YOU doin'?! :sexywink:

Not too bad, for a Monday. :lol: My office is crazy hot, though. :angry: The AC in this building has always been crap, so it's a little uncomfortable. It's going to be smoking hot again this afternoon, so hopefully it won't be too unbearable then. I cannot WAIT to move to our new building, which will have proper heat/AC, so we won't either be freezing cold or boiling hot. There's seriously no happy medium here. :fist: :lol:

How YOU doin'?! :sexywink:

Well, you'll just have to strip down to your undies and work like that. :wink:

I'm ok, relatively awake now. :p Just chillin' for a few more minutes before my first client arrives.

Coca-Cola...my dog...woke up in a barking fit at 3:30 am. Scared the shit out of me! I looked around the house through windows and turned on lots of lights.

If someone was trying to start something here, it would have been the 2nd fire set last night. An apartment parking garage just down the road was burned down this morning at 2:30am. I mean, WTF...

I'm going back up north for a couple days...hopefully this person is caught in the time I am gone.

Luckily, this person's pattern has been starting fires in the garage of a house or apartment. We don't have a garage on our side of the duplex. But man, I hope he doesn't escalate to starting the fires in people's homes...scary stuff.

Yikes - that is scary stuff. Hope they catch that douchebag soon. Are there police monitoring the area at night? You'd hope that after one or two arsons in the same area, they'd be keeping a close eye on things... Stay safe!

Yikes - that is scary stuff. Hope they catch that douchebag soon. Are there police monitoring the area at night? You'd hope that after one or two arsons in the same area, they'd be keeping a close eye on things... Stay safe!

Well...you would think...but we were at 6 and 7 before they even told people it was arson.

I've been gone since Thursday night and no fires...hope they don't think it's me! :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom