The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm alive...but sticking to everything in the house...damn humidity. No AC.

I go to my school building to get out of the heat...and ironically they don't have air conditioning either...but it's still cooler there.

I want to go to NYC and party it up... :drunk:

We're all crashing Phil's place! Make you sure let the wife and the furrbabies know that we're coming. :D

Sharon - martinis? What time should I be there??

Ok people...here are the directions. Now I expect to see you all.

From Montreal: Take 17 to I 75
I 75 connects to 121
121 then connects to 10. Just drive to Baldwin MI

Toronto:
I would say 402 to I 69
Then take I 69 to I 75 N
I 75 to HWY 10 to Baldwin

California:
Take 80 to Chicago and go north on 94 toward Grand Rapids...
94 turns into 196 N and leads to Grand Rapids.
Take 196 to I 96 to 131 and go north.
Take exit 142 (19 mile rd) exit left
Drive a long ways left until you see a sign that says :37 <--(just before gravel road)
Turn left and follow until it dead ends into M37
M37 takes you to Baldwin, MI

Just go ahead and let me know on here when you get here and I'll come get you

See you soon!
Philk

:shifty:

Happy Saturday lovelies

:wave:

I come bearing gifts :D

TIM011_story326x240_teapot_en.jpg

^ tis a little thank you to the lovely kaffy for my new avi :D :kiss:

Ok people...here are the directions. Now I expect to see you all.

From Montreal: Take 17 to I 75
I 75 connects to 121
121 then connects to 10. Just drive to Baldwin MI

Toronto:
I would say 402 to I 69
Then take I 69 to I 75 N
I 75 to HWY 10 to Baldwin

California:
Take 80 to Chicago and go north on 94 toward Grand Rapids...
94 turns into 196 N and leads to Grand Rapids.
Take 196 to I 96 to 131 and go north.
Take exit 142 (19 mile rd) exit left
Drive a long ways left until you see a sign that says :37 <--(just before gravel road)
Turn left and follow until it dead ends into M37
M37 takes you to Baldwin, MI

Just go ahead and let me know on here when you get here and I'll come get you

See you soon!
Philk

Oh my way :wink:

Oooh thanks for the tea Purple :hug:

I just came from work and brought a big box of Timbits for everyone to go with the tea :wink:

Speaking of which, there's a Tim Hortons a few blocks from Times Square and there was only one person working there!! :shocked:
Only a few people in there and ,of course, they were Canadian :lol:

I took a pic - will post it on FB one of these days...

:shifty:

Happy Saturday lovelies

:wave:

I come bearing gifts :D

TIM011_story326x240_teapot_en.jpg

^ tis a little thank you to the lovely kaffy for my new avi :D :kiss:
:ohmy:

:love:

Speaking of which, there's a Tim Hortons a few blocks from Times Square and there was only one person working there!! :shocked:
Only a few people in there and ,of course, they were Canadian :lol:

I took a pic - will post it on FB one of these days...
I saw that, wtf?? I wonder if the American Tim Horton's are as good as the Canadian ones. :hmm:

I saw that, wtf?? I wonder if the American Tim Horton's are as good as the Canadian ones. :hmm:

You saw it when you were there?
Actually, I grabbed a coffee one of the mornings and it was just as good as here :drool:
One couple came in, saw there were 2 people ahead of them and left. Oh my, if only they knew how popular it was in Canada :lol:

Kristen :hug:

Looks like you had a fun time in NYC, Julie! :hi5:

I'm wearing jeans today for the first time in about a month. :sad: I stubbornly wore shorts all this weekend, even though it was pouring rain and miserable outside. It's supposed to clear up by tomorrow and go back to summery weather again, but this isn't fun. :angry: Stupid rain!!

You saw it when you were there?
Actually, I grabbed a coffee one of the mornings and it was just as good as here :drool:
One couple came in, saw there were 2 people ahead of them and left. Oh my, if only they knew how popular it was in Canada :lol:

Kristen :hug:
I sadly haven't been to NYC yet, but I've seen a picture of the Timmies that you're talking about.

I'm wearing jeans today for the first time in about a month. :sad: I stubbornly wore shorts all this weekend, even though it was pouring rain and miserable outside. It's supposed to clear up by tomorrow and go back to summery weather again, but this isn't fun. :angry: Stupid rain!!
Wtffffffff?? What is with all this rain this summer? Even we're getting a ton of it and that's unusual for Calgary.

Wtffffffff?? What is with all this rain this summer? Even we're getting a ton of it and that's unusual for Calgary.

Aww. :sad: Hopefully the summer weather will be back soon! I really can't complain - July was AMAZING weather-wise. We didn't have a massive heat-wave like we did last summer, but it's still been very nice. Plus, there's still a month and a bit left of summer, so there's plenty of time for there to be more fantastic days. It just feels like fall right now. :lol: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom