The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I've gotten it, baby! :sexywink:

About to leave work shortly. :drool: I shall celebrate by getting my hair cut, then coming home and having some beers in my back yard while chillaxin'. :love:

This bar is nevar closed! :weekend:

I'm jealous of the people that got to party in Montreal. :heart: Pics, pls.

I'm definitely looking forward to going back to Montreal next year. I'd love to go sometime before then, but we'll see. I haven't been able to travel much this summer, and so I'm itching for a trip!

Did you girls check out any local bands while you were there?

I'm definitely looking forward to going back to Montreal next year. I'd love to go sometime before then, but we'll see. I haven't been able to travel much this summer, and so I'm itching for a trip!

Did you girls check out any local bands while you were there?

The ones that were playing Brutopia on Fri (Soul Stream) and at Hurley's Sat (Solstice) :wink: Solstice is playing Fionn McCool's on the Esplanade on Aug 8th and/or 9th (think those were the dates they told us), I think we're going to check them out again :D If we hear about Soul Stream coming to TO we have to go see them too, they were a lot of fun *G* (Soul Stream was a 60s & 70s R&B and soul cover band, Solstice is a Celtic cover band, though it's just not Celtic stuff they're playing... their version of Enter Sandman rocked!)

The ones that were playing Brutopia on Fri (Soul Stream) and at Hurley's Sat (Solstice) :wink: Solstice is playing Fionn McCool's on the Esplanade on Aug 8th and/or 9th (think those were the dates they told us), I think we're going to check them out again :D If we hear about Soul Stream coming to TO we have to go see them too, they were a lot of fun *G* (Soul Stream was a 60s & 70s R&B and soul cover band, Solstice is a Celtic cover band, though it's just not Celtic stuff they're playing... their version of Enter Sandman rocked!)

Hey thanks for that! I'm going to look them up and hope they travel to my neck of the woods. A Celtic cover of Enter Sandman sounds awesome. If I'm ever drunk enough to decide to marry, that song will play at my wedding. For real.

Hey thanks for that! I'm going to look them up and hope they travel to my neck of the woods. A Celtic cover of Enter Sandman sounds awesome. If I'm ever drunk enough to decide to marry, that song will play at my wedding. For real.

Wasn't a Celtic cover really, they played it pretty straight *g*

Back
Top Bottom