The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
Just bought this one for myself today.

gp502440-04viv01.jpg

:drool: I was looking for this one in Manchester after seeing Waynes shirt. They didn't have it though. :sigh: They did have lots of nice stock in though. I could have spent SOOOOO much. :drool:

onebloodonelife said:

Yep, they were in my GapKids store last week, and I picked one up for my little brother's birthday :)

Thanks for the info, onebloodonelife (I really love your posting name :wink: ).

I'm glad to know that they are in the GAPKids store for Mother's Day.

---------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to relay some info that I got from the folks who should know about (RED) - the (RED) team.

Here is the answer about GAP(RED) sale items:

when a (RED) item at GAP goes on sale, the contribution to the Global Fund through (RED) will not diminish.

The contribution to the Global Fund will remain as if the item sold at the original price.

So if any of you also had this question in the back of your minds, hopefully you have been re-assured that the Global Fund still will get its full contribution!

Hope this info helps. :love: :hug:

ramblin rose said:
Here's my 1 year old niece wearing the inspired onsie I got her for her birthday, (we share the same birthday).

she's doing a Bono mouth impersonation, :lol:

Untitled1.jpg

Thanks Rose for posting that!

Very sweet. :hi5:

Jamila said:

Thanks for the info, onebloodonelife (I really love your posting name :wink: ).

I'm glad to know that they are in the GAPKids store for Mother's Day.

Thanks :D and no problem...I just like talking about RED products!

Liesje said:
Now all we net is (RED) for pets! I don't have any kids to buy for :(

i no rite?!!

i'm still waiting for a shirt for my dog that says NEUTE(RED). I'd make one, but that isn't as fun as the real thing. Other dogs would see him and think he was a poser, sayin things like "Sucka...you didn't donate to the global fund!!!"

I'll just keep waiting. :sigh:

unico said:
i'm still waiting for a shirt for my dog that says NEUTE(RED). I'd make one, but that isn't as fun as the real thing. Other dogs would see him and think he was a poser, sayin things like "Sucka...you didn't donate to the global fund!!!"

:lmao:

Total U2 Nut said:
What I bought today:

Picture001-1.jpg

I have pretty small wrists, so I had to do it up quite tight - I'm not sure whether it looks (RED)iculous or not, but meh, it's my first purchase.

I have a red and a black one, they constantly get loose and fall off. I have been tightening the knot with pliers everytime I put them on. If you have any clue how to get them tighter, let me know!

unico said:

i no rite?!!

Yup, and then since we're out walking Chop and Bailey, having spent top dollar on dog clothing, we'll need on that says SUCKE(RED).

^ :lol:

I need to do some shopping tomorrow... I'm iffy about spending the money, but since it's Bono's birthday, I am sorely tempted to get some RED converse shoes to celebrate :hmm:... we'll see if they have anything that fits :D

Haha, OK I just had a laugh at myself for calling the Gap "top dollar". I'm not a poor newly wed with 100K in college debt, I swear! But seriously, if they made some decent leather dog leads like they make belts, I'd bite...oh, and Mia, they should also make a SPEUTE(RED) shirt so as to be gender inclusive. :wink:

And I still want that green jacket, I wonder if our stores still have any....

Liesje said:
Haha, OK I just had a laugh at myself for calling the Gap "top dollar". I'm not a poor newly wed with 100K in college debt, I swear! But seriously, if they made some decent leather dog leads like they make belts, I'd bite...oh, and Mia, they should also make a SPEUTE(RED) shirt so as to be gender inclusive. :wink:

haha don't worry, gap is top dollar for me too. i'd love for them to make leashes!!! they should say COLLA(RED). they could be like the belts!

The red racerback dress arrived today :applaud:
It does fit me really well, but again I am small on top. Its very light and comfy. The sides are kind of different, the seam goes up from the bottom into a triangle. The triangle joins at the hip so its wider there. I am tall, the length is perfect - midlength.

unico said:

i no rite?!!

:hi5: :laugh: you crack me up, girly..

*goes off to think of more..* :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom