The GA set up is oval!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
U2log has the stage set up for opening night!!! Ladies and gentlemen......GA is eggshaped!l...The bullseye perhaps?? :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
what do you think the odds of them actually selling tickest exclusively for this area are?

Lets pray.

Or not....if you are a broker!

:scratch: it appears as if the area behind the stage isn't open for sale... does this mean giant video walls?

sandiegoarena.jpg

Last edited:
martha said:
If they don't seel the seats behind the stage, won't that seriously cut the number of seats available?

By how many people did GA raise the capacity at Elevation shows?

It didn't raise the capacity at all because there is a strict max capacity for the fire code.

It could be that the seats behind the stage are GA seating (i.e. no designated seats, only that you have one behind the stage).

:lmao:

What is that thing in the middle of the stage...is larry gonna be all the way up there, and walk down for the band intros ;)

At Rod Laver Arena here in melbourne , they could open the roof, and larry could play outdoor :)

those round things inside the "egg" could be like steps or something... with larry all the way up there...

AND THE THINGS COULD GO UP AND DOWN LIKE IN THE VERTIGO VIDEO

inside the egg (that doesn't sound good :huh: ) is also GA?

Last edited:
STING2 said:

It didn't raise the capacity at all because there is a strict max capacity for the fire code.

Seats behind the stage were all sold. I know, I have them for a show.

At the Elevation tour show I went to in Chicago the general floor was about 1/4 empty.
I'm hoping they leave some space this tour also so that I can breathe and get to the washroom if needed.
I am planning to get in the oval though :D
OVAL or BUST!!!!! :drool: :dance: :hyper: :rockon: :dancing:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:scratch: it appears as if the area behind the stage isn't open for sale... does this mean giant video walls?
At Fleetcenter, the seats behind stage were sold, so I doubt this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom