The 2013 AFL Thread Not Under ASADA Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanderson and co. do a great job at frustrating fans at selection because oh boy they constantly make the same poor choices ie. picking averagely performing players over those dominating the SANFL. And they wonder why we're getting smashed every week.

Fuck, forgot to tip this match. I'm not sure who I would have gone with anyway. Essendon is a slightly superior side, but it's in Perth, so I don't know.

Shit that's right there's a game tonight! Right, time to find a stream. How can I forget my own team's playing? Oh that's right, my mind's stuck in the 1850s-70s right now.

Also, I was just talking to my Grandad and he said "boy oh boy". MY GRANDFATHER IS BT.

Fuck Crameri fuck fuck FUCK.

Edit: thank god it looks like it's not the Achilles.

West Coast has more marks, free kicks, inside 50s and has scored 6 more times, yet this match is still very much in doubt.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES!! That was an incredible final quarter! Oh god I can't believe we did it. I thought that one was gone. Oh my god.

Looks like I didn't miss much last night. As for today, GO GOLD COAST GO!

We just don't give a shit, as usual.

Sando the genius, constantly playing Dangerfield at FF.

BN4mG2-CEAAsXC8.jpg:large

Damnit Gold Coast! There goes one tip. Really thought the Suns would get this - looks like they at least put in a good showing though.

Since when did Collingwood become so poor?

You're losing to Port for fuck's sakes. Port Adelaide.

Could just be that Port are a genuinely decent side that happened to go through a recent rough patch... Regardless, it's certainly something to watch. Wow, two big scalps in a row.

Yeah, agreed. Really excited to see the top eight at the end of the season, even if we're not in it (which is looking more and more likely).

Welp, time to see what BigFooty has to say about this ga-

"I feel Sorry For Stephen Milne"

nope reverse reverse

Dogs have kicked 7 goals in 15 minutes. What.

Demons win by 3 points in the end.

If Melbourne choke this, it may be the cruelest thing they've done to their supporters all year. After such a shit season, giving them the false hope of a massive victory would be rubbing an entire ocean of salt into the open wound of Demons fans.

Demons win by 3 points in the end.

Is it over? The scoring website I'm following - not in a position to find a feed right now - shows four minutes to go.

Edit: Ah yes, I see it is. Melbourne fans must be elated! And wow Freo didn't too well at all did they!

Fucking stoked for the Dees. Wish it had happened under Neeld, but great for their fans nonetheless.

Two wins in a day for the Dees, I was up in the press box for the women's game which was really cool. Should have stayed up there for the men's game with all the big name journos. My report from the game

http://www.mooneevalleyweekly.com.a...s-daisy-dominate-in-afl-womens-match/?cs=1608

It was pretty scrappy, and there were some horrible skill and general football errors, but considering it's not professional, I was really impressed with the standard. Really competitive, and Daisy Pearce and Chelsea Randall actually blew me away.

Sounds like it was an ugly game at Kardinia Park.

Port are the real deal - a genuine mid-table side now which is great to see after the depths of two years ago. They have some serious talent sweeping through midfield.

Collingwood by contrast have probably been surpassed by 6 or 7 other sides. There is still talent there, may scrape into a top four depending on other results - but are they capable of doing that with Buckley at the helm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom