TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

Just for you, Val......:evil:

BonoFOB.jpg

I looked at my road map...and it shows allllll the Wal Marts in Mexico :lol: Guess I'd never turned to that page before. And you just passed 1000 posts! :D

I have to go to bed, school tomorrow. I need at least 7 hours of sleep, and I'm down to 6 hrs 55 mins :lol:

Night everyone!

I just got my hairs cut about 2 weeks ago! :D (Yes, my hairs. If you got your 'hair' cut, wouldn't it only be one strand of hair? :wink: :hmm: )

Ooh, have fun at KOL! :hyper: :hi5: :drool:

12 MORE DAYS TILL YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippie:
When it gets down to a week, I will certainly not be able to focus in school. :crack: :lol:

OMG I was having this debate with this kid on my bus on weather all The Beatles' stuff sounds the same on each album. Like, for instance, Come Together sounding like Golden Slumbers, or something (he didn't specify but he just meant, in general) COME ON!!! How in the HELL could you think that. I was arguing pretty strongly. :lol: It was a good argument! And then saying how most of the music in the 90's was not technically musically good. I think that some of it was pretty much thrown together (power chords, etc) but a lot of it *coughU2cough* was very technical. How could Edge's sound come about if he didn't time the echo or delay just right? Ugh, some people just annoy me. Btw, I didn't even mention U2 with this kid. He likes Avenged Sevenfold and stuff like that. He does like a lot of great stuff though. We were talking about The White Stripes and how much he loves Seven Nation Army. haha Btw, I can play that on guitar. It is simply :drool:

Wow, I babbled a lot. :lol: :crack:

BEATLES ROCK BAND COMES OUT TOMORROW!!! :hyper:
I can't really afford it though. :sad:

Btw, wait till Maddy sees that huge paragraph. :lol: :wink:

When it gets down to a week, I will certainly not be able to focus in school. :crack: :lol:

"focus in school" is so not an option for me right now :lol: This voice in my head (MY voice) keeps saying, "ohmigosh, I am going to see them actually IN PERSON" :ohmy: :lol: So I'm basically not caring about/focusing on anything else.

Music debate!!! I loooove having those :drool: I become this angry rabid arguer, and I DO NOT back down :lol: I hope you schooled his ass :D

For the record, that is the first time I have ever used that phrase :reject:

I'll probably pass out when they come on stage :hyper: :hyper:

And speaking of stupid people who don't know shit...I worked with two girls last night who must have spent their whole lives under a moldy rock. One didn't really know who U2 are and said "I don't really agknowledge them" (which I still don't quite understand the meaning of) and the other thought that Bono and Sonny Bono were the same person :ohmy: :crack: :yikes: Seriously, how could someone be so dumb??

I'm no good at music debates, mainly because I'll end up getting angry. :lol:

The last one I had was with this guy who wasn't very intelligent and we were debating about how much influence a producer has over the sound of an artist, and about the music composition career.

He said that music producers don't have any influence over an artist and that you couldn't really be taught how to write a song. :doh:

OMG I was having this debate with this kid on my bus on weather all The Beatles' stuff sounds the same on each album. Like, for instance, Come Together sounding like Golden Slumbers, or something (he didn't specify but he just meant, in general) COME ON!!! How in the HELL could you think that. I was arguing pretty strongly. It was a good argument! And then saying how most of the music in the 90's was not technically musically good. I think that some of it was pretty much thrown together (power chords, etc) but a lot of it *coughU2cough* was very technical. How could Edge's sound come about if he didn't time the echo or delay just right? Ugh, some people just annoy me. Btw, I didn't even mention U2 with this kid. He likes Avenged Sevenfold and stuff like that. He does like a lot of great stuff though. We were talking about The White Stripes and how much he loves Seven Nation Army. haha Btw, I can play that on guitar. It is simply :drool:

Wow, I babbled a lot.

BEATLES ROCK BAND COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!
I can't really afford it though.

Btw, wait till Maddy sees that huge paragraph. :wink:

:lmao: that kid's an ass!!!!! He must not know squat about the Beatles!!! Ugh people make me so mad sometimes. :angry:

Beatles Rockband :drool: First, I need to save up to buy either a Wii, a PS3, or an Xbox. THEN I can start saving up to buy the rockband. :sigh: Tough luck, I guess.

I'll probably pass out when they come on stage :hyper:

And speaking of stupid people who don't know shit...I worked with two girls last night who must have spent their whole lives under a moldy rock. One didn't really know who U2 are and said "I don't really agknowledge them" (which I still don't quite understand the meaning of) and the other thought that Bono and Sonny Bono were the same person :ohmy:Seriously, how could someone be so dumb??

Bono and Sonny Bono? Honestly?
Oh, one of my best friends didn't know what Vertigo was. Honestly? Even if you don't know U2, I think EVERYONE has heard Vertigo. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom