TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^OMG U R VERY CLOSE TO 10,000 POSTS!

I'm just so depressed, this year is supposed to be the best! And I'm all nervous about the first day of school

:|

At least I have KOL and U2 to look foward to, but I wish I was going with ppl who are nice ppl not just nice to my face

^OMG U R VERY CLOSE TO 10,000 POSTS!

I'm just so depressed, this year is supposed to be the best! And I'm all nervous about the first day of school

:|

At least I have KOL and U2 to look foward to, but I wish I was going with ppl who are nice ppl not just nice to my face

I hear you. I was going to tell my funny story first, butttt I'll go with the crap one first.

My freaking friend...who by the way is not a good friend by any standards, has just informed me that she cannot go to the DC concert because, get this...she has a TEST. A test! In every case I've seen, the professor will either allow you to take the test another day or weight the other test(s) differently if you are going to miss one. She insists that her professor refuses to help her out. Even if this is true, which I don't think it is...MISS THE TEST!! I was already prepared for the fact that I might miss tests and that my GPA will take a hit...I'm missing about 2 weeks of school. So I'm left alone at last minutes notice. I'm not allowed to travel alone, so this is going to further inconvinience the rest of my household. My parents are already coming to Boston so I wouldn't be alone. And now I have this extra ticket that I know no one will buy, because I can't sell the Boston one either, which kills me...I would give it away, I just want someone to have it. So I kinda hate her now. Well, I'm mad. To her I say...pffffft, have fun in SCHOOL, missing out on epic greatness.

The point of that was, I feel your friend pain :angry:

Oh no :( My mom had that...all over her hands. It got better when she stopped washing dishes all the time, though. It looked...painful :yikes:

It is, the worst thing is that I don't wash dishes all the time and I still get it pretty bad... And, I kinda have OCD, so I do wash my hands constantly. Although I try to use gentle soap.

Oh, and I'm just reading that there's no cure for it.

Oh no!!!! Your friend is a jerk! Honestly, I'd rather lose a couple points on my grade than to miss the greatest concert ever! And the fact that she's putting you at such an incovenience....that's just horrible. I'm so sorry. I hope you find someone to give that ticket to because it shouldn't go to waste!!!! :hug:

I know, it would just kill me to have it go to waste. I keep getting flashbacks to having my internet crap out on me while struggling to get tickets to the Vertigo tour :crack: And she is being a jerk. She just payed me for the other one she IS going to, two days ago. :hug: Wish I had better friends!

Fernando: You can treat it so it's almost gone, with creams and stuff. And yeah, gentle soap helps I guess.

:( I hope you feel better! Try not to stress...although, I'm not sure how one stops stressing. All I know is that I hardly ever do. I'm just a lazy, carefree slob though...:lol:

Stress= bad
Laughter=good
I haz a funny storee!

So, I was babysitting earlier, and the babies, well, toddlers, LOVE to play with my phone. Ava, 2, was looking at my pictures...naturally, we all know who are in many of them :wink: She was saying "Who's that?" So I taught her 'Bono' and 'Edge' :lol: And she said them perfectly! She had just been pointing and saying BOY! Then, she stuck her face up to the phone screen...and she was DEFINITELY trying to lick it with her little tongue!! I was like...omg, she is trying to lick Bono :lol:
Then, it went downhill. Earlier she had been yelling "Joshy has a weiner!" Joshy is the 3 year old boy. SO, she yells in my face, "Bono has a weiner". So articulate, perfectly clear. I wanted to die. I told her, "NO, no, say stupid" cuz that's her other fun bad word :lol:
I'm still afraid she's going to randomly blurt that out to her mom :yikes:
But I laughed SO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom