TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something. I think U2 have arrived in NYC. Which would mean, they are about an hour from MY house, right NOW!!! :ohmy: :hyper:

Well for now, for a few days I guess, I think they're here. Edge posted a picture on Twitter that was taken in NY. The Statue of Liberty was in the background :hyper:

^Yeah, he is actually sitting on my bed right now Twittering about it....

Ohhh. Maybe by the time he gets here, he'll want some popcorn :D

Btw, I just realized, you live pretty darn close to Sleepy Hollow :ohmy:

Yes I am, I have played many a LAX/Field Hockey games over there...any town over the Tappan Zee bridge is 10 times richer and prettier than where I hail from...

:lol: Awwww. I think it seems very nice up there in general. I was up there once in March, and there was snow on the ground. LI is...I dunno, so Lawn Gylan :|

In Nassau they are. Here not so much, unless it's one of those gated communites where all the houses look alike. Those are RIGHT on top of eachother.

Unless houses where you live are much farther apart, I dunno :lol:

I guess the best thing about LI is the proximity to the beach. Among the things that suck are the LIE, the LIRR (esp the Port Jeff line :grumpy:), and the killer taxes :lol:

:D I was going thru my pictures and I thought...that will make a perfect avatar. I love that picture, for obvious reasons :wink:

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom