St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

What no "Just A Friend" by the Diabolical Biz Markie snippet?

Wow, this tour is winding down with a whimper...:huh:

:lmao:

"Oh baby youuuu, got what I neeeed"

Halup - I was at the SPorts Arena for the "War" tour, but I don't think that's the date of the show I was out. My ticket stub book is nearby, but I'm too lazy (and eating a salad) at the moment.

And for reggie :hug:

And THANK YOU GORMAN :bow:

We want post show commentary!

'40' definitely depends on the audience... was listening to my Hartford bootleg yesterday and it nearly brought me to tears, so gorgeous. At some shows I was bored with it, some shows it was just RIGHT, you know? I wish U2 would be a little more spontaneous with it.

It's funny, I never thought anything would top 40 as a closer.

Then along comes Bad.

Diane L said:

At MSG on October 8, we must have sung for 3-4 minutes after Larry left the stage. It was one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced at a concert.

it WAS incredible... it continued as people walked out of the building near my section...

if there was ever a night for a triple encore, that was it!

I could swear I heard some people still singing 40 when we got cut off.

Diane L said:

At MSG on October 8, we must have sung for 3-4 minutes after Larry left the stage. It was one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced at a concert.

That is when I love 40. When the crowd is singing all together like one big campfire!

Lila64 said:
Halup - I was at the SPorts Arena for the "War" tour, but I don't think that's the date of the show I was out. My ticket stub book is nearby, but I'm too lazy (and eating a salad) at the moment.

And for reggie :hug:

And THANK YOU GORMAN :bow:

We want post show commentary!

I first saw the boys for The Unforgettable Fire, missed War, which was in June 83 at Sports Arena. I saw the March 85 Sports Arena shows and on the seocnd night, they added Two Hearts and Surrender into the setlist without removing anything else. It's the only time I've heard both of those songs live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom