St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

what have i got to do with it?! :tsk:

Remember I asked about the seating setup and asked who'd been there for advice. Somebody was then wasn’t there.

I was thinking about selling my tix and getting three more but the 3rd is for friend from LA but he's going to have to get his own, we can do the cell phone thing inside and besides we'll be hanging out all weekend anyway.

12_4_22.gif

Welcome back Khan. Wow I totally got distracted there

And yay for WOWY lovetown. :sad: so beautifulllll

Gen. Chat said:
Remember I asked about the seating setup and asked who'd been there for advice. Somebody was then wasn’t there.

I was thinking about selling my tix and getting three more but the 3rd is for friend from LA but he's going to have to get his own, we can do the cell phone thing inside and besides we'll be hanging out all weekend anyway.
awww sorry :( well when he gets back from the concert, you can ask old grumps - errr, i mean chizip. i know he went to vegas 1 :hmm:

Gen. Chat said:
Thanks, I was going through my directories and realized I had more pix of my car than anything else. :shifty:
and you promised you'd show us pics of you and your pets too :down:

catlhere said:
Welcome back Khan. Wow I totally got distracted there

And yay for WOWY lovetown. :sad: so beautifulllll
hmmmm, you didn't say hi to me last time either, i'm beginning to think it's personal :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

and you promised you'd show us pics of you and your pets too :down:

hmmmm, you didn't say hi to me last time either, i'm beginning to think it's personal :wink:

Oh no! I need to make a name for myself in interference. I want to be a legendary posting chum. I can't have grudges. -huggles K- :hug:

downloads are creeping along so i don't think i'm going to be able to play any of the linked stuff tonight

:madwife:

earlier tonight it took me over twenty minutes to download a single mp3 :huh:

ruh-roh. Now that Where'sthelove left, I have the short stack of posts. I'm a man amongst giants! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom