St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Another wasted vowel! :mad:

For every vowel you waste, a child in Africa could eat for two weeks!

You're such a vowel neglector. It's like child neglect, just with the alphabet. Take care of your vowels! :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Quick, where is this Twilight from :hyper:
No clue, but when I first heard a live version of An Cat Dubh on an old 1982 bootleg cd that I bought, I was totally blown away!

I suspect my parents and my sister hated it though, as it just HAD to be played loud!

Okay, good night to those still remaining. See y'all tomorrow night!

Okay, I'm off as well. I gotta finish this shit for school and then go to bed so I can go to work and then go to school.

Poo!

Night everyone :wave:

cleazer said:
No clue, but when I first heard a live version of An Cat Dubh on an old 1982 bootleg cd that I bought, I was totally blown away!

I suspect my parents and my sister hated it though, as it just HAD to be played loud!

For shame, cleazer. Twilight (live from Red Rocks) is a b-side on the Sweetest Thing single :wink:

I'm 3 pages behind...

Just spoke to gorman - he didn't meet up with the other interferences on the rail. He might try for the after party.

He said after Yahweh, Bono had the piano guy make the piano sound like bells and Bono sang longer. He said piano guy is some old geezer, something to that affect. Said they took lots of pics, lots of Bono/Adam loving, running around the ellipse, etc. He may call back - he had to go from where he was...

Last edited:
Some old geezer? Nice, gorman, nice of you to compliment Chizip like that. :wink:

From what I remember. The upper sections (i.e. 200-ish) are the very top. It's a small arena and i was in row....uh.. F i think and not too far from the back. So U is probably almost back row of the upper section. At least where i was sitting. :huh:

MarcusOneTree said:

Well, you missed what appears to be "the usual bickering"... :wink:

Cool avatar by the way. Reminds me of Lost (best show ever).

Glad I missed the usual bickering then, I guess.

Thanks for the compliment about my avatar.
Blush.
How does it remind you of Lost if I may ask?
Curious to know.
It's just a picture of my eye with a lot of make-up on (what I normally don't wear).

I like the picture in your signature.
Nice silouhette (sp?)

Axver said:
Some old geezer? Nice, gorman, nice of you to compliment Chizip like that. :wink:

:lmao:

He also said girl on stage for the end of MW/WOWY. I think he said she was trying to get up earlier for UTEOTW

what happened to my request for Stars Go Blue from The Corrs w/Bono ? :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom