St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
And if an opportunity arrives, I'm planning on making another one with all the Live U2 I have. My fav of each song. Maybe repeats of the good ones. :drool:

:hyper:

:yes: please!

That'd be awesome.

:up:

It'll be "burn baby burn" for my computer then.

catlhere said:
Good night all! Fun as always. Thanks to:

-Lila for great smileys and setlists
-Miri for good taste in music (wowy, bad, streets)
-Khanada for the stream and support!
-Gen cat for freaking me out with the avatar
:wave: night!!

you're welcome :)

Gen. Chat said:

I think sleep deprivation has something to do with the grumpiness. As far as posting goes as soon as I hit 666 I'm out. :grumpy: :wink:

Sleep deprivation causes grumpiness!

Only 100 post left for you then Gen. Chat.
That'd be one setlist + after party! :wink:
And seeing as I won't be around tomorrow, I will miss the opportunity to say bye to you.
So I'll do it now :wave: :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i propose no one else posts anything so we don't reach a fifth part to piss off axver! :hyper:

That's no way to end a party!

And you know the party has ended when the last 3 posts are all made by yourself.

:lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i propose no one else posts anything so we don't reach a fifth part to piss off axver! :hyper:

Don't make me talk to notAxver! :mad:

Khandra do you have any idea why when i went to g0rmANS THREAD AS THE ADRESS WAS POSTED ON THREAD ii OF mONDAY NIGHTS slp THAT

that i GOT A dnas OR WHAT EVER PROPER ACRONYM WITH THESE INITIALS that ii got thaT got me only an old collection of DPmode songs with 1 u2 & a Echo B song that was set up by you &/or g0rman :huh: :huh: ????????

I may try the Portland gig ...

so any before that info would help :D

every have a great party tonight :lock: :lock: :lock:

i just got back from st louis...

Swan269 said:
maybe they think people in the midwest don't have the internet and can't see setlists.

hahaha, that's funny cause before a song (i forgot which one) he said "so everyone on st louis is on the internet" :wink:

Pop Artist said:
Bono is being musical director...

it was very funny, he got the guy up to the piano and then near the end he starts yelling across the stage about bells...like christmas (or new years). then he says "you don't get it do you" ! then edge and bono both go over and help him figure it out :lmao: hilarious, just hilarious :lmao:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Khandra do you have any idea why when i went to g0rmANS THREAD AS THE ADRESS WAS POSTED ON THREAD ii OF mONDAY NIGHTS slp THAT

that i GOT A dnas OR WHAT EVER PROPER ACRONYM WITH THESE INITIALS that ii got thaT got me only an old collection of DPmode songs with 1 u2 & a Echo B song that was set up by you &/or g0rman :huh: :huh: ????????

Is that English? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom