Sphere #2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
honestly the fact that Lemon is being acknowledged by the band at all gives me a bit of hope it'll get played in some capacity. Zooropa started as just a bit of intro audio in 2011...and led to full performances

honestly the fact that Lemon is being acknowledged by the band at all gives me a bit of hope it'll get played in some capacity. Zooropa started as just a bit of intro audio in 2011...and led to full performances

Fingers crossed this isn’t their way of playing it

I’m glad they brought back the Inside Broadcast intro.

it's a really cool callback. and fits pretty well, as it's hard for them to pull off the outside broadcast/Vertigo intro on this stage

I actually like that Bram starts Zoo Station compared to Edge

it's a really cool callback. and fits pretty well, as it's hard for them to pull off the outside broadcast/Vertigo intro on this stage

I actually like that Bram starts Zoo Station compared to Edge

Really cool callback- I figured that was done after 92.

Bram has been great- he’s really bringing an energy

Drums are great. I remember a bunch of people giving me shit when I said they could shut their eyes and they will barely hear a difference.

I will say he is a little more cymbal heavy than Larry. But he's killing it.

Myserious Ways is so underrated.... let's fucking go.

Mysterious Ways is lacking pull to me. it doesn't have the extended intro or the slide solo....it sounded kinda rushed last night. let's see if tonight fares any better

mind you it's the only AB song I feel this way about. the rest are basically played immaculately

Edge just took off his cap and 10 doves flew out!!!

I hear ONE and I think show is over... so many shows... conditioned me...

I hear ONE and I think show is over... so many shows... conditioned me...

I'm very much a fan of them playing it like it's any old song. hopefully Bono doesn't delve into speeches or One karaoke like we've seen on previous tours. it sounded good last night

Crowd singing every word of One, cause it isn't the first night crowd of every goon and celebrity with a couple grand to spend on a ticket.

Not you headache :D

audio stream is behind video by a bit right? I am also doing that and muting video

Back
Top Bottom