Shuttlecock! Part IX - Squeezing out cocks of light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Dune bullshit is reminding me of perhaps my favorite NSW quote ever:

I'll dip into the same wells often. I don't care. Checking your lease. Ackbar'ing it up. Referring to Dune when nobody else gives a fuck. I do it, and I'll keep doing it.

I've shown the Lady Friend and The Lady Friend's Cool Nerdy Friend Who Likes Tron the entire "Lovely Feyd" scene and they fucking love it... especially when Rabban walks out of the room and shoves a midget to the ground out of nowhere.

That's from one of my favorite episodes of Buffy, and Oz was my favorite character to boot.

Same here. Later, honkies.

That's awesome.

Later.

hey, woah. i'd appreciate the fan fic.

let's not go overboard here.

We need to think of a name for this series if it's ever going to happen.

"Two Cocks Beat Off As One" would bring in the viewers, but I'm not sure that would fly with the mods. :)

"Two Cocks Beat Off As One" would bring in the viewers, but I'm not sure that would fly with the mods. :)

Yeah, you're entering slash territory there. I do believe that is verboten.

Which is probably a good thing, because I really don't want to have to wash my eyes out with bleach after my occasional visits to that part of the forum. I mean, it's bad enough already. But ... bleach. Bleach would be needed.

The film is hard to respect. The book is a seminal work, unless you wear a 10-gallon hat.

I respect things that are perhaps, not very fine quality at all. It's how I roll. I've a feeling I'm going to enjoy this.

And since I temporarily live in Texas, I suppose I'm supposed to be wearing one?

I've been trying to make Angry Bale references to my friends, but am always sad to learn they have no idea what I'm going on about, and why I'm swearing at them all of a sudden.

I've been trying to make Angry Bale references to my friends, but am always sad to learn they have no idea what I'm going on about, and why I'm swearing at them all of a sudden.

I've ended my relationship professionally with 17 people since that rant leaked out.

Easiest Bale-isms to work into conversation:

- "For fuck's sake, you're amateur."

- "You and me, we’re fucking done, professionally."

And of course: "OHHHH GOOOOOOOODDD"

Thank me later.

I forgot to factor that in and have now really confused myself.

Should I go rip the book up? tell me now. I'm really lost and confused.

The perks of being a film major, I suppose. We make jokes about that all the time. Especially on set.

One of my friends disappointed me - he seems to be pretty up on what the latest jokes and memes are on teh internetz, but he didn't know the Bale reference. :(

I don't think knowing how to hambone and play the jug necessarily makes me a hick.

I'm sure the Shiner Bock and Copenhagen aren't really helping my image around here.

I had been planning on listening to the alternate NLOTH tonight to get me through the final week, but you know what?

I feel like I don't need it. I can make it another 6 days without hearing anything else.

I'm strong. I'm a survivor, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom