Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first ever celebrity crush, harrison ford:

dm-96.jpg

Indiana%20Jones.jpg

harrison_ford.jpg

h_harrison.jpg

Ooh, boy, I'll have to tell my sister about this one...she's always thought Johnny Rzeznik (seriously, that guy needs a last name that I can freakin' spell, LOL) was really hot, too. And seeing as she thinks Billie Joe is attractive as of late...yeah, she'll like those pictures, for sure.

Angela

I think Stone Phillips from NBC is sexy. I watched his interview w/ Melissa Etheridge last night. I like his new hairdo :D

He's so sweet and I love his voice. I like sexy voices.

Along with the news anchor strain, Rob Marciano, weatherman on CNN:
marciano.rob.jpg

:drool:what a hunk!

Bill Hemmer from "American Morning" on CNN:
hemmer_zoom.jpg

another hunk. :drool:

Of course how can I have CNN people without Anderson Cooper?
cooper.anderson.jpg

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ooh, boy, I'll have to tell my sister about this one...she's always thought Johnny Rzeznik (seriously, that guy needs a last name that I can freakin' spell, LOL) was really hot, too. And seeing as she thinks Billie Joe is attractive as of late...yeah, she'll like those pictures, for sure.

Angela

Your sister has excellent taste :yes: (not that you don't, I mean, JT Bono, of course you do ;) :lol: )

That second Johnny R. pic Beau2ful day posted *sigh* :love:

Yeah, I like 'pretty boys' :cute:

Ehe Colin Firth...:shifty: I've watched Pride&Prejudice about 25 times yark yark...:yes:
But I love that movie, so I would have watched even without Colin Firth (I guess).

Moonlit_Angel said:
As mentioned, here's the "fair trade" picture featuring one of my favorite guys...for those who don't know, he'd be the one with the short hair (although I gotta admit that his brother doesn't look half bad with his longer hairdo):

finns02big.jpg

Angela

I'm not familiar with these fellas...who are they?:reject:

I'm partial to a bit of Paul Bettany from time to time :drool:
paul.jpg

and Paul Walker
:drool: :drool:
paulwalker.bmp

pub031.jpg

Oops, how did he get there? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.