Seville - Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe this will cheer you up then.

bonolarrysqueemullengirl.gif

:cute:

OMG, this is begging for a caption! :lol: :hmm:

Holy crap, the last show of the leg is in a week?! What are we going to DO until Nov. 25?
No new album news + no setlist parties + nothing else U2-related = Interference is going to go stark raving mad. :crazy:
...Well, more so than usual. :wink:

Holy crap, the last show of the leg is in a week?! What are we going to DO until Nov. 25?
No new album news + no setlist parties + nothing else U2-related = Interference is going to go stark raving mad. :crazy:
...Well, more so than usual. :wink:

We're going to get new threads on Bono's hair implants, fat belly and various other intriguing topics that will leave us begging for a new album/tour.

Seville- 9/30/2010

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. New Years Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways/ My Sweet Lord(snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World/ Anthem(snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Many Rivers To Cross(snippet)
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. Happy Birthday/ In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. Relax(snippet)/Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Relax(snippet)/Two Tribes(snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. MLK
19. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone(snippet)
<Desmond Tutu Speech>

Encore:
20. One w/ Hear Us Coming
21. Amazing Grace/Where The Streets Have No Name/All You Need Is Love(snippet)

22. Ultraviolet
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

Another great show (but that is to be expected from U2, I've rarely witnessed a show by them that was less than great). Got to hear North Star for the first time, yay! Overall, I enjoyed the show more than the one in San Sebastián, though the setlist for that one was better. Should Sevilla have had San Sebastián's setlist, then it might've been a serious contender for best show of the tour.
It was nice to hear the 'Hear us coming...' part in One. And the 'bouncing-trilogy' (as me and some friends call it: COBL - Vertigo - IGCIIDGCT) was very bouncy indeed. :hyper: Still kinda surprised at how good Mercy sounds. And seeing the whole stadium jump to WTSHNN gave me goosebumps once again. Crowd was very lively, don't think they ever sat down (not even during the slow songs like Miss Sarajevo). That's the spirit!
A great night out, though we only got back at the hotel around 2 AM (when it was still 23 degrees outside :ohmy: ).

A truly great show. I travelled from Ireland with 5 friends for it. The atmosphere was unbelievable. Spanish crowds are definitely the most energetic I've come across. Viva Sevilla!!!!

Back
Top Bottom