Sao Paolo III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my wife who is in the stadium, they also rehearsed Mothers Of The Disappeared. She mentioned that and Zooropa.

Someone please start a rumor that they'll play Electric Co tonight! :wave:

It's a shame my 3 year U2 subscription for 2 presale codes just ran out and now they are streaming for U2.com members :(:sad:

I'd like to see;

1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. I Will Follow
3. Beautiful Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Even Better Than The Real Thing
7. Elevation
8. Until the End of the World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Every Breaking Wave
11. All I Want Is You
12. Mercy
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Mothers of the Disappeared
19. One
20. Where the Streets Have No Name

21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment of Surrender

so this may be a dumb question, but is this stream available to non paying members of U2.com?

Anyone know of any radio station that will be streaming? It'd be cool to get it live, but I'll live with the prospect of a great sounding recording if it isn't available.

so this may be a dumb question, but is this stream available to non paying members of U2.com?
Some admin in the U2 community channel just said it's paid sub only, so gotta find a way to listen to those radio stations with a proxy or something like that.

:wave:Hi everyone
This is the email I received on Sunday:

U2's Concert on Wednesday to Air on Brazilian Radio
Posted: April 10, 2011
By: m2 / @mattmcgee

It's not official yet, but we've heard from two different sources in Brazil that Wednesday's U2 360 show in Sao Paulo will be broadcast live on radio. Specifically, Oi FM is the station that's rumored to be airing the show; we don't know if that's the only station, or if others will also be part of the broadcast. Details are expected to be announced on Monday. Oi FM does stream its audio online.

I'm listening to that OI FM station, I don't understand a word Portuguese, but I heard them mentioning U2 and Sao Paulo a few times, so I hope it's true...

Right now we don't know for sure whether the online radio stream will work. It worked for Cape Town, but there is the capability to restrict access by IP. If that happens there are ways around it. I'm leaning towards them not restricting but you never know.

The U2.com stream will be restricted to either subscribers or members from South America.

I tried translating one of the radio stations' website, but I'm confused. I guess there's a feed ready to stream at the upper part of the page.

U2 - Oi FM

Some admin in the U2 community channel just said it's paid sub only, so gotta find a way to listen to those radio stations with a proxy or something like that.

ah. ok. well at least U2start will have it uploaded by tomorrow morning.

Right now we don't know for sure whether the online radio stream will work. It worked for Cape Town, but there is the capability to restrict access by IP. If that happens there are ways around it. I'm leaning towards them not restricting but you never know.

The U2.com stream will be restricted to either subscribers or members from South America.

Impressive IT talents!!! :sexywink:

I'm a little weary still after that one time we were told a radio station would have the concert live and instead they played the studio versions and old performances of the setlist songs in order. :doh::angry:

Forgot which show that was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom