RED is coming! no. 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love2bmama said:
:yes: JC, you should send in the pics of your kids' personalized shoes! I don't know what other pics you have, but yeah, they love that stuff. I'm pretty sure the email is moblog@blogspot.com, the blog is joinred@blogspot.com

Thats cool, maybe I will send pictures of them in their T's, and me too!!! The only thing is I don't have the sneakers for the kids thats Bonocomet I think. Thanks for the information I'll look into it. I can't believe I never saw that before.

JCOSTER said:

Thats cool, maybe I will send pictures of them in their T's, and me too!!! The only thing is I don't have the sneakers for the kids thats Bonocomet I think. Thanks for the information I'll look into it. I can't believe I never saw that before.

:reject: oops, sorry! Don't know why I thought that was you.

bonoishot said:

:hmm: I might ask about this if i have trouble getting hold of anything over here in UK. Doubt they will do it but no harm in asking. :)

Carmel. Hot pic :combust:

If the clothing you want is at a Gap in the UK, they will (and should) locate it and ship it to you. If they don't mention doing that, tell them. It's a company protocol to do so. :)

Babydoll said:

If the clothing you want is at a Gap in the UK, they will (and should) locate it and ship it to you. If they don't mention doing that, tell them. It's a company protocol to do so. :)

Even in the UK. :ohmy: I wish i'd known this when i'd been looking for a hoodie. Its funny the staff don't volunteer this information. :grumpy:

Thank for the info though. :D :up: Will makes sure to mention it next time.

okay..so i havent came in here for a while..but my house currently has of (RED):

nano 8GB (moms)
the Ado(RED) necklace
Admi(red) beaded braclet
Ti(red) hoodie
Inspi(red) hoodie
Bo(red) hoodie (mums)

all the leather braclets and probably like 10 of the pins..

... and i cant remember what else :lol:

i was gonna get the scarf but i havent yet..and i am going to get the indiglo knit hoodie if it fits right..i wasnt sure so i got the Ti(red) one instead..maybe this weekend i will max out the gap card again hehehehe..

bonoishot said:

Even in the UK. :ohmy: I wish i'd known this when i'd been looking for a hoodie. Its funny the staff don't volunteer this information. :grumpy:

Thank for the info though. :D :up: Will makes sure to mention it next time.

Like I said, if they don't mention it, ask them about it. We are supposed to do anything in our powers to make customers satisfied!

Hope that helps! :)

Oh yes that is me with the kids with the custom RED Converse. Wow that's very cool. I will check it out. Thanks!

So, I went out to Best Buy to pick up some cheap blank DVDs, and couldn't resist stopping in the Gap. :lol: I picked up the men's InspiRED shirt, which I'd been looking for forever and they never had it in.

That brings my tally of RED stuff up to:
5 t-shirts (DesiRED, BoRED, plain dark grey, lighter grey with cross on back, and new InspiRED)
1 zip up hoodie in red (now my local store has a bunch of these too)
1 leather bracelet in red
1 pin
1 white belt
1 candle in red
1 MotoRazr RED style

:crazy:

^ Awesome!!!! Great idea!

Here is a pix of the new shirt in the gap with the African symbol of Hope on it.

P1000520.jpg

Haha! Nice avatar Nuala! I actually made one out of that same picture to use right now duriing Feb., but I ended up using the one I have now instead.

I love that new shirt, that's awesome JC! I really really need to go to the Gap this weekend, I still have a couple of things to exchange and now I can look for even more (red) stuff!

What's Gap's return policy, anyway? I don't know if I have my receipt anymore. :reject:

bonocomet said:
Haha! Nice avatar Nuala! I actually made one out of that same picture to use right now duriing Feb., but I ended up using the one I have now instead.

Really? That is funny! I am not that great at the photoshop thing so it took me longer than I want to admit to make it.:D Your avatar cracks me up! :laugh:

Nuala said:

Really? That is funny! I am not that great at the photoshop thing so it took me longer than I want to admit to make it.:D Your avatar cracks me up! :laugh:

Yours looks great, kinda reminds me of a valentine cookie :drool:

love2bmama: I think you can. It varies from person to person though, some sales associates are really picky about reciepts and all, while others aren't. But if the item is as good as new, then I think you should be fine. :D

Got my Armani RED watch totay :) Love it! It's really large, but it looks great! Unfortunately I can't get the GAP stuff here in Germany. Hopefully I can buy some shirts in Dublin in a few weeks!

from what I can see armani doesn't sell their stuff online at least if you are ordering directly from them. I am sure you can order armani stuff online through other sellers tho.

You have to walk into one of their stores for this stuff. i.e. Product (RED).

JCOSTER said:
^ Awesome!!!! Great idea!

Here is a pix of the new shirt in the gap with the African symbol of Hope on it.

P1000520.jpg

That one is very pretty! I love pink:drool:

I wish they had that one at my local GAP store:mad:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I got a drop of superglue on the pouch of my TI(RED) hoodie..its freaking white there now!..i am headed to the hardware store soon..anyone know if acetone will discolour the fabric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom