Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and enjoy your walk. I will sit here and enjoy my Culvers dinner and try not to feel guilty.
Mom's birthday and instead of going out she chose Culvers.

I went for a walk. My friend was almost a half hour late for the second time. I'm really getting sick of it, especially since I texted her this afternoon to remind her of the time. :happy: Yes, there's traffic at 6 at night. Leave earlier :happy: But at least the lilacs are still around. My nose is plugged so I have to stick my face right up to them to smell them. I'm sure I looked like a crackhead but they're only around for 1 month a year so I don't care!

Nothing wrong with picking your favorite place for your special day, even if it's fast food! Did you bake her a cake? :D

I went for a walk. My friend was almost a half hour late for the second time. I'm really getting sick of it, especially since I texted her this afternoon to remind her of the time. :happy: Yes, there's traffic at 6 at night. Leave earlier :happy: But at least the lilacs are still around. My nose is plugged so I have to stick my face right up to them to smell them. I'm sure I looked like a crackhead but they're only around for 1 month a year so I don't care!

Nothing wrong with picking your favorite place for your special day, even if it's fast food! Did you bake her a cake? :D

I have learned to embrace the *I'm running late" messages I get from a friend..............:shifty: most of the time :shifty:

and no, I didn't bake her a cake *runs away quickly*

well rumors have it that the tour could start in MN so you might not be out of luck with that one. But....a healthy Bono is priority. I feel so out of the loop without internet at work or my phone. Just seeing all of this now for the first time, mainly on Facebook. It went from Get Well soon, again, Bret to Get Well Bono on the my status updates. My rockers are not having a good year! :sad: Poor Bret. I feel so bad about him right now.

That would be a great silver lining if MN holds *crosses fingers*.

I've swung back to deciding to keep my Anaheim trip, concert on no concert. Too much planning has gone into it and I desperately need to go on vacation - looking forward to it is the only thing that gets me through work sometimes these days and I've been in a rotten mood ever since Worf passed away. Plus I don't even know how much I would lose if I canceled - I know it was quite a bit for the Disney hotel and flight.

I hope I have better knee luck than shari though :hug:

But yeah, I hope Bono recovers okay and takes the time to recover. If he pushes it too soon, he could be back in the same boat he is now. My mom went yesterday for an epidural steroid injection because she is having nerve problems in her back. She had to be sedated because the doctor said the shot really, really burns when it goes in :yikes:. She's been told that a spinal fusion surgery on two of her vertebrae is an option, but that is a last resort because of the difficulty of back surgeries.

Poor Bono, this really sucks for him :(.

Poor Brett too - appendicitis, brain bleed and now a stroke - all apparently unrelated too :yikes: :yikes:

I feel like looking in a mirror, pointing and laughing at myself right now :(

But I'm going to pull a Shari and go to Anaheim anyway.

I don't know about Minnesota arw :reject:

I like that, "pull a Shari and go.........anyway"
Don't pull a *full* Shari, though.

Back surgery involving a neuro surgeon. Scary. :(

he was going to make garlic mashed potatoes so he put everything in the food processor. That thing is really tiny and probably only holds 1 cup. So once he saw the potatoes turned gray he opted to just cut the rest of them up and bake them with garlic, onions and parmesan cheese. But....he added the cup of gray mush to the pan to bake. He ate that but the rest of us picked out the whole ones and tossed the gray. :barf:

well it seems to be hospital time for anyone that has a name that starts a letter B.

Looks like Number 4 had ankle surgery today. Guess Sage is going to be sitting on the sidelines again.....

I give your father credit for trying. My father, well, he is not that ambitious when it comes to cooking.

Yeah, one of the sports writers here tweeted about the *F* name. Oh joy.

Registered a bride and groom today. The groom looked familiar. At the end, it finally dawned on me so I asked him. He was the son of the store manager at the Gimbels I worked in. Looks just like him.......both are good guys :up: Looks like I may see former store manager in the store shopping for son and soon to be daughter in law :)

AaronRodgers12

Creed, Nickleback, hinder, 3 days grace, are pretty bad

A tweet from my beloved number 12
:heart:

AaronRodgers12

Creed, Nickleback, hinder, 3 days grace, are pretty bad

A tweet from my beloved number 12
:heart:

:lol: My boss's husband's Facebook status the other day was something along the lines of , "OMG Nickleback is the BEST THING EVAR to come out of Canada!" I immediately posted a link to a Toronto-based record label with far better stuff that that.

I don't see how Bono is going to recover sufficiently from back surgery involving a neurosurgeon to be able to do any shows this summer. We have tickets to Soldier Field in Chicago again, but that's close enough that we drive, so no airfare involved. :reject: Kelly, I think you should go anyway!

today was nothing but stress from the time I woke up (late) until the time I got home from job #2. I'll spare the boring details but I will include that in between jobs I had a huge scare over Lily. She got locked in a closet for two hours :| My mom went into a closet that no one ever goes in and Lily followed her in. Then she left for the day and I came home over two hours later. She was totally fine but I was just a hysterical mess. It took me 20 minutes to find her. :crazy: Of course this closet was the very last door in the entire house I opened because no one ever goes in there. Before and after this event was no treat either but it pretty much sums up my day....off for two from both jobs. :love: Gonna take my sister to the Humane Society to see the little guy I'm thinking of adopting in a few weeks if he's still there. :drool:

yeah he's still there! My parents went with to see him too. I told him to wait for me because I'll be back for him in two weeks! I work both Friday and Sat that week for both jobs. My sister agreed to come get Lily late on Friday night after I get home from job #2 so I can see her leave. If I can find someone to take my hours at job #2 for Sat then I'm going to take off from job #1 so I can have a 3 day weekend with him. It's going to be a long two weeks of waiting. It's already been 2 weeks so I have another 2. Hopefully he'll be there but if not there's lots of little ones that need happy homes....but I want him!

I have LOST on tv. I have not clue 1 what is happening. I occasionally get to see Hawaii tho :reject:
Worked all day and it was dead. Gorgeous outside. Bedtime soon, gotta be up at 5 and to work by 7.

just watched The Other Man with Liam Neeson and Antonio Banderes. :down: :down: It was so boring. I was waiting for something exciting to happen but it never did. There was a few twists in it to try to make it a thriller but it was just incredibly boring a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom