Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"we'll be lit up like a christmas tree toward morning" ~ weather guy

Bedtime. Get some sleep in. Work all day tomorrow but then have Monday and Tuesday off.........then after that the next day off will be the 4th of July. OK it is blowing my mind that the 4th is right around the corner

Walked in the door from church and blammo! The thunderstorm began. It is all about timing. Now if the storm can be out of the way before I leave for work in a little under a hour, :up:

right at this very moment......I should be talking to Bono and Edge outside the loading dock at TCF stadium on their way in for rehearsal. :grumpy: Damn :sad:

^After a fun filled day at the mall of america with yours truly :wink:

I wish they would announce the rescheduled dates soon :reject:

the Mall of America in the summer?!?! :tsk: No way...we would have gone to a lake!!!! :flirt: Next year! I really wish they would figure it all out because I want to go to the shows I had to sell due to various reasons.

I forget summer in Minnesota is different than summer in Florida :lol:. It was 110 degrees in my car yesterday :yikes:. A lake does sound nice.

I'm selling the remaining tickets I have too. I figure that so many people are doing the same, that it shouldn't be a big issue to get tickets to the ones I want to go to when the new dates are announced. If not, stubhub will have some. I just need the money now if I'm not going to a show until next year.

Cleaning my room this weekend wore me out, my legs are so sore :reject:. It's amazing how much crap I've managed to accumulate over the years. I literally threw out boxes of stuff.

cleaning for Wally?!?!? :hyper:

:yes:

I still have some dusting to do and moving some dvd/cd's to a more secure place (so he can't knock them over), but the heavy lifting is done. I had boxes of stuff I hadn't touched since I moved home from college.

I hope the little guy is doing okay. His foster gets back in town on Tuesday, so I'll call mid-week for an update :).

where has he been since they were gone? I can't remember...did he have his surgery yet?

He's at another volunteer's home from the adoption agency while his foster went on vacation for a few days. He was supposed to have his surgery last week, so hopefully that is done and went okay. I would have taken him while they were away but I hadn't cleared out my room yet and I really didn't want to handle the whole surgery thing, even though I know it's minor for a boy kitten. They give cats pain meds to take home now when they fix them and after the whole ordeal with Worf, I really don't want to deal with medicating at the moment :reject:. I figure that's it's okay to leave him to the professionals right now :lol:.

Annual family beach trip to Sanibel on July 3rd :). Their staying until the 13th, but I want to come home a few days early to spend some time with the little dude.

I wasn't going to look at cats until after I got back from Sanibel, but when I saw that Wally was still not adopted yet after I got back from Anaheim, I thought "Well, let me just look at him and see what I think." :lol: Things moved a little faster than I planned.

oh fun....my mom and a friend used to go to Sanibel when I was a kid. Never been there myself though, or anywhere else in FL. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Tampa one of these days.

yeah after living in the hot desert sun of 115 and no water to go to, I'm not in any rush to go to a warm climate in the summer. It's hot and humid enough here right now. Maybe in Jan when it's -10 out :barf:

yeah I really love it. I'm so happy they had an opening. It's way small compared to the resort but it's by far the most comparable to what I had to do there. I loved my job, for the most part in Phx, but it wasn't home so it was hard to be there. It took an entire year but I finally found a place that I can say I enjoy going to each day. The pastry chef I work under and the executive chef of the whole place are both really great too.

oh fun....my mom and a friend used to go to Sanibel when I was a kid. Never been there myself though, or anywhere else in FL. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Tampa one of these days.

October is nice on Sanibel, too--not stinkin' hot, fewer people. We usually go in October, but didn't last year because we went to Virginia to see U2 at the University of Virginia. So I'm really "homesick" for Sanibel. :sad: Have fun, Kelly! Where do you stay?

:yes:

I still have some dusting to do and moving some dvd/cd's to a more secure place (so he can't knock them over), but the heavy lifting is done. I had boxes of stuff I hadn't touched since I moved home from college.

I hope the little guy is doing okay. His foster gets back in town on Tuesday, so I'll call mid-week for an update :).

Hopefully July 11th - two weeks from today :hyper:

It seems like a long time from now :(

Annual family beach trip to Sanibel on July 3rd :). Their staying until the 13th, but I want to come home a few days early to spend some time with the little dude.

I wasn't going to look at cats until after I got back from Sanibel, but when I saw that Wally was still not adopted yet after I got back from Anaheim, I thought "Well, let me just look at him and see what I think." :lol: Things moved a little faster than I planned.

That is what I should be doing. Cleaning and getting rid of stuff. Doing that to safety proof for a cat sounds more motivational than just doing it cuz it needs to be done :lol:
Not much longer of a wait :cute:
Enjoy the vacation!

I don't work til later in the afternoon tomorrow but I can't seem to wrap my brain around the concept of working on a Monday. :crack:
I have the opposite problem. Brain can't handle having a Monday off :crack:
Off today and Tuesday.
Had a lab appt. this morning and then ended up at Target and Barnes and Noble :up: . It is only going on 11 :shocked:

Summerfest tomorrow or not. To spend a day next to the lake sounds wonderful, but there are really no music acts I want to see tomorrow.
I may just save myself $50 on freeway flyer, admission, food/beverage and not go..........but it is supposed to be gorgeous outside the WHOLE week :hyper:

I had to run a few errands this morning so I ran into TJ Maxx to browse. On my way out I they started to play Cover Me by Bruuuuce. :shifty: I had to turn around and keep looking because I couldn't leave while that song was on! I haven't heard that song in ages. I :heart: that entire album :drool: I'm now listening to it on Youtube :heart:

Summerfest tomorrow or not. To spend a day next to the lake sounds wonderful, but there are really no music acts I want to see tomorrow.
I may just save myself $50 on freeway flyer, admission, food/beverage and not go..........but it is supposed to be gorgeous outside the WHOLE week :hyper:

I'd go! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom