Random Music Talk LXI: In Which PFan and GAF Drink a Lot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Impy and Mikal left? That sucks. I was particularly interested in hearing how the Impster got on in NYC as our times there overlapped.

Saw Judah Friedlander and Aziz Ansari do surprise slots at the Comedy Cellar w00t.

I saw a post from Impy earlier today. He's still moseying around here and there. He comes and goes as he pleases, that Impster.

Good to know.

Also, Jack White is clashing with Explosions in the Sky at Splendour next week. Suggestions, anyone?

Sleepy Brown just retweeted me.

Along with Big Boi and Big Rube tweeting me back, I am just the king.
:up:

I've had a local radio show start following me after I made a really stupid, to be honest, Spinal Tap joke, then had a brief conversation on twitter with one of the stars of Inglourious Basterds. That was pretty cool.

And monkeyskin, my vote is for EITS. Or anything that isn't Jack White.

I was watching King of the Hill tonight, and one of the guest characters calls Dale "cochise." So I look on Urban Dictionary to see what it means and find this rather amusing definition:

The ultimate badass, sometimes used for bikers. People will sometimes call others cochise to see just how badass the person they are calling cochise really is.

Danny Boy said:
In addition to making me feel old, that says something about how the Internet has made it so much easier to share our thoughts.

Makes me feel old. Of course them I see your posts and think well, not as old. :wink:

That is probably the worst thing about the internet. People start to think the world needs to know what they ate for breakfast.

joyfulgirl said:
I can't handle that right now. Or ever.

No shit. I still wont watch the movie with will smith where he's the last guy on earth or some such. And I definetly don't blame you for particularly feeling that way now. Pretty sure I've said this a few times, but dogs are so much better than people. As my housemate puts it, if he had the choice between saving his dog or saving humans as a species....sorry mom!

monkeyskin said:
So Impy and Mikal left? That sucks. I was particularly interested in hearing how the Impster got on in NYC as our times there overlapped.

I had a fantastic week in New York. Thanks for asking.

Gotta ask - you had a chance to see Shut Up and Play the Hits yet?

I've had Dance Yrself Clean in my head all day.

Also I had no idea you went there too, monkeyskin. Hope it was baller, yo.

Anyone else looking forward to the new Baroness album tomorrow? Popmatters gave it a 9 out of 10 today.

Hola Imps.

I like the single so I might give it a listen. Haven't heard anything else by them before.

I found a rabbit's hind leg in my backyard yesterday. I'm assuming that a bird of prey dropped a piece of his breakfast, because all of the other scenarios I can come up with to explain how a rabbit's leg would end up in a fenced yard make me uncomfortable.

While off-roading, one of my friends and I have come across the bottom half of deer legs 3 or 4 times. No other part of the deer anywhere to be seen. No bones, no blood. Just the bottom half of a deer's leg. Sorta creepy to come across.

New No Doubt song "Settle Down" is out now. I like it, starts out Indian sounding but quickly turns into the Reggae-influence they've used.

I found a rabbit's hind leg in my backyard yesterday. I'm assuming that a bird of prey dropped a piece of his breakfast, because all of the other scenarios I can come up with to explain how a rabbit's leg would end up in a fenced yard make me uncomfortable.

I found the head and mid section of a snake (in separate pieces) in my yard earlier this summer. Figured it was those pesky but hilarious ravens who hang out in the blue spruce trees around the neighborhood.

I found the head and mid section of a snake (in separate pieces) in my yard earlier this summer. Figured it was those pesky but hilarious ravens who hang out in the blue spruce trees around the neighborhood.
How can ravens be hilarious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom