Radiohead discussion continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out they already released it, six months ago! Surprise! Yep, it's just a cassette left in a bag in a tube station somewhere. A homeless guy might have picked it up.

Radiohead fans MAY have cracked. I'm in a chat on discord and everyone's losing their minds because the opacity on the front page of radiohead's website is changing. Started at 4pm, meaning something at 5........

I want it to be true but this is fucking madness.

Lol this is hilarious. They're worse than us during new album time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm a huge BOC nut too. So I'd love it if that is a nod back to Geogaddi..which did also have some environmental themes.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It would be cool. And now that BoC are doing remixes again imagine them applying their magic to Radiohead...

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using U2 Interference mobile app

The difference is - unlike U2, this album might be worth the wait.

AtEase and Reddit are a riot right now.

The website's fading like the darkness into dawn..on international dawn chorus day? Lol.

Well now their social media profile and cover photos are white, and they are also removing their posts. So much teasing.

I would take In Rainbows 2

what if these hypes/weird internet presence disappearance have nothing to do with new albums? that'll be interesting.

Considering their manager explicitly said the album is coming in June, this is probably the case.

Except Brian Message isn't their manager. I'm willing to bet the album is out this week, possibly tomorrow.

Something is going to happen tomorrow right? I would be extremely surprised if it didn't.

I don't think it's stupid, I think it's brilliant. They didn't really have to do much, and yet Radiohead is trending globally, all because they (temporarily) deleted all of their posts and photos. It has people talking, which is the type of buzz you want ahead of an album release.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Tomorrow if everybody suddenly wakes up with the new Radiohead album on their iPhone, it will be regarded as a genius showing of innovation! Pitchfork will praise the move up and down, and hipsters everywhere will rejoice.

I don't think it's stupid, I think it's brilliant. They didn't really have to do much, and yet Radiohead is trending globally, all because they (temporarily) deleted all of their posts and photos. It has people talking, which is the type of buzz you want ahead of an album release.

It's so transparently obvious that this is about the album that I'd rather just have the release date now. :lol:

I won't lie, I'll laugh if everyone wakes up tomorrow to find everything is back to normal and there's no album. Then they can release it a week later without any notice. That would be a great fake out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom