"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
how hilarious is this.. you can't access atease, greenplastic (well you can get to the boards but can't get into any threads), and of all sites: coldplaying.com.. Those ateasers have crashed the boards.. :tsk:

Hopefully they don't find there way here.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
how hilarious is this.. you can't access atease, greenplastic (well you can get to the boards but can't get into any threads), and of all sites: coldplaying.com.. Those ateasers have crashed the boards.. :tsk:

The answer:

In Rainbows is an appealing name for a destructive computer virus. Bank on it. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

The answer:

In Rainbows is an appealing name for a destructive computer virus. Bank on it. :wink:

Radiohead are really just trying to destroy the internet.

Did the LP7 Countdown jump ahead a few hours?

Now it's slotted to be put out at about 5 am EST.

So my plan is to wake up at 6 am central time, which should have allowed time for my download email to arrive. Then I'll pray I can successfully download the album and listen to it before 7:15 when I have to leave for school

I'm Ready said:
So my plan is to wake up at 6 am central time, which should have allowed time for my download email to arrive. Then I'll pray I can successfully download the album and listen to it before 7:15 when I have to leave for school

I really hope the download is fast

I gotta be out of here at 6:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom