Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: Maybe because it's morning there?

:crack: I should be starting to think about what to have for dinner... no clue.. maybe just go for chinese takeout or so.. :hmm:

Ah coldz. :hug: Hope you get better soon! Strepsils always work a treat for a sore throat!

Aw, sorry to hear you're sick, Kristen. Today's my 'get stuff done' day. Gym, laundry, vacuum, wash car, swim practice, etc.

GG, I love hearing bootlegs of shows I"ve been to. That's mainly all I have (and a couple extra U2 ones :shifty: )
How was it meeting Ax and Ali and Gluey and Slopsy and Wild? :hyper:

:wink: Maybe because it's morning there?

:crack: I should be starting to think about what to have for dinner... no clue.. maybe just go for chinese takeout or so.. :hmm:

Ah coldz. :hug: Hope you get better soon! Strepsils always work a treat for a sore throat!

Well morning officially ends here in two minutes :lol:
Yeah chinese is always good, Mmmm now I'm craving it haha
Hmm what are Strepsils?? never heard of them :reject:

Aw, sorry to hear you're sick, Kristen. Today's my 'get stuff done' day. Gym, laundry, vacuum, wash car, swim practice, etc.

GG, I love hearing bootlegs of shows I"ve been to. That's mainly all I have (and a couple extra U2 ones :shifty: )

Looks like u have a busy day ahead of you. I have a full night of work ahead of me :huh:

Wow that's a busy day. :uhoh: Things I've done today: Well.. .I got up in time to go to the store to get a newspaper and phone credit... and well.. that's about it.

I have mostly bootlegs of Dutch shows, and a couple of special ones. Dublin, opening night Vertigo tour, Hawaii, Elevation London when Bono's dad passed away...
Meeting them was great. I had shitloads of fun during Dublin II, Gluey and Slopsy and Wild and Jem were really cool. :D And it's always nice to meet fellow Dallasfans. :wink:

Well morning officially ends here in two minutes :lol:
Yeah chinese is always good, Mmmm now I'm craving it haha
Hmm what are Strepsils?? never heard of them :reject:

Still morning. :wink:
Chinese I can eat any moment of the day. Breakfast... lunch... dinner... middle of the night... :drool:

Strepsils are tablets to cure throataches, they're really good. Especially the Orange flavoured ones with extra vitamin c.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strepsils

Wow that's a busy day. :uhoh: Things I've done today: Well.. .I got up in time to go to the store to get a newspaper and phone credit... and well.. that's about it.

I have mostly bootlegs of Dutch shows, and a couple of special ones. Dublin, opening night Vertigo tour, Hawaii, Elevation London when Bono's dad passed away...
Meeting them was great. I had shitloads of fun during Dublin II, Gluey and Slopsy and Wild and Jem were really cool. :D And it's always nice to meet fellow Dallasfans. :wink:

Still morning. :wink:
Chinese I can eat any moment of the day. Breakfast... lunch... dinner... middle of the night... :drool:

Strepsils are tablets to cure throataches, they're really good. Especially the Orange flavoured ones with extra vitamin c.
Strepsils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I love Chinese too:D I could eat that noodle dish with the veggies and shrimp anyday.

I got a bunch of Halls but they do nothing, it's more like candy then medicine :wink:
I'll have to go to the store before work and see if they have those Strepsils.

:shifty: Strepsils to me are, in fact, candy.

:lol: I could eat them 24/7. Though this comes from a person that likes cough syrup as well. :wink:

Ah I've never heard of actually buying bootleg cds. Seems like a bad idea though, since U2 stated they don't mind people sharing, but they do mind it when people ask money for it.

Besides, why would I buy a bootleg that isn't officially released when I can download it for free? :wink: I buy U2 stuff when it's official, but I'm not buying unofficial bootlegs!

That music memorabilia shop right by the Ha'Penny Bridge in Dublin (I always forget the name of it) was selling lots of U2 bootleg DVD's. I probably would have bought one :reject: but European DVD's are a different format than American ones.

Just got back from my class at the gym: Body Jam - it's like exercise hip hop. It's really fun! :hyper:

Hope you're feeling better, Kristen.

GG, what were your favorite moments of the shows you saw? You were at Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin, right? How many shows total?

I had a dream that I talked to Wild on the phone but she had this crazy German/Dutch/Swedish accent :shrug: :coocoo:

:wave: Daz, if you're still here. Is there a gig/setlist party today?

Seems to me that it's damn near impossible to be the FIRST one. If you are, that would actually be amazing! Where would you be if you were actually the first? On the rail in front of Bono? Outer rail, center? Back of the pit? :hmm: Fun to think about.

On the rail, in front of Adam - is there even a question? :wink: (Though I'm thinking of doing outer rail for TO2, I want djembeing Larry in front of me plskthx :wink:)

*goes back to catching up the 21 pages she's behind*

That music memorabilia shop right by the Ha'Penny Bridge in Dublin (I always forget the name of it) was selling lots of U2 bootleg DVD's. I probably would have bought one :reject: but European DVD's are a different format than American ones.

Just got back from my class at the gym: Body Jam - it's like exercise hip hop. It's really fun! :hyper:

Hope you're feeling better, Kristen.

GG, what were your favorite moments of the shows you saw? You were at Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin, right? How many shows total?

Rhythm records. :sad: Which we did see, closed down.

My favourite moments.. Paris definitely Mysterious ways, Amsterdam it was UTEOTW and Bad.. Dublin.. Shine like stars snippet. And Dublin II when we made Larry blush by chanting his name!
All shows: CRAZY TONIGHT! :rockon: And Larry standing in front of me EVERY time I was in the FOS area! :love: I'm SO warming up to that guy! He even smiled at me!

On the rail, in front of Adam - is there even a question? :wink: (Though I'm thinking of doing outer rail for TO2, I want djembeing Larry in front of me plskthx :wink:)

*goes back to catching up the 21 pages she's behind*

Actually, he turns around to the FOS area often! I was inside twice and outside the rail twice, and I had him in front of me facing me ALL four times!

:D And Adam walking by and standing in front is made of win too.

Croke 2:drool:

The best photo i have EVER taken :combust:
P1000530.jpg

P1000529.jpg

P1000433.jpg

P1000436.jpg

P1000363.jpg

P1000366.jpg

Back
Top Bottom