Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG!:hug:
Glad to hear you had an awesome time with the gals. :hyper:

I expect pictures, people. Embarrassing, blackmail worthy pictures! :sexywink:

Also, I'm totally jealous of your setlists! Both the ones you heard, and the paper one that you received! Lucky! :kiss:

:hug: Missed you agian dang!

I had a great time :D The kiwi's and Brits were maaaaad. :giggle: And Jem has a really nice accent, though it was kinda hard for me to understand her at times since my ears were already partly deaf from the gigs!

Fraid I didn't take many pictures, my cellphone died that day from lack of battery power. :grumpy: BAD timing. Though I know Charlotte took pics of us in the pit! :D

I'm very happy to have heard what I've heard. Even if they didn't play ES or DM at my shows, they soundchecked them full band AND IWF at the third Dublin show. So I can say I heard them play it live. :wink:

Just a quickie :wave:

Dinner's just arrived so i'll be back later

I missed you girls :sad: and for those i saw last week i miss being with you :hug:

Hope you got the text I sent after night 2. I'm really sorry I dissapeared like that but the last tram of the night just came in as we were walking, and I didn't have a ticket yet! Had to get there fast. :uhoh: When I looked around after buying the ticket you guys were gone. :sad:

:yes: You guys need to come to Holland for a proper goodbye! And while you're there... :shifty: Just stay.

oooooo lucky you to hear DM, ES and IWF in sound ccheck!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I hear edge & adam sound checking NYD 9 b eginning and i consider that my first U@ live in person experience PLUS
i could see them (far away) from the Cirlce Line ( around Manhattan) boat i was on back in 1983 ! :hyper::hug:

ETA:

go wild! w00t!!! :wink:

:D Yep, NYD they did too! We thought it was for Poland, well apparently not! :lol: It was for that night. Great song to hear live!

:yawn: I really should go to bed. It's so late already but I'm now used to the GMT timezome rather than GMT+1.

:ohmy::ohmy:
:hyper::hyper:
:drool::heart::drool:

in ?? late Oct

there is going to be (not that I can afford it :( )

the 25th anniversary of the R&R Hall of Fame CONCERTS

at MSG!

guess who WILL be playing them 2 shows so i don't kn ow whether each one might be the headliner for the night or what?

BRUCEEEEEEE and U222222222

OMG

i KNOW where i will be those nights! camera in hand!!!:heart:
:lol::lol::lol:

gotta leave saee you all soon!

I'm still here. I didn't desert you like Bri. :angry:

Someone say dessert? :drool:

*SNERK*

Wild has 69,269 posts. :lmao:

:lmao:!

It's perfect! :love:

And I wanted to stay longer, earlier today girlies but I was on my way out the door to ride my bike to boi & I's meeting place. And i was already late! And heh, we were late getting back :reject: so I just haad to ride like the wind so I wouldn't get home to late.
Annnnnd, now I'm tuckered.

We went down by the lake though, it was really pretty. :heart: Took a bunch of goofy pics.

Have a good night ladies. :hug:s

Barely. I'm just surfing around, waiting to see if this headache is going to ease off, or if I should drug myself. :drool:

How are you? :kiss: Sorry to hear about SG not being able to make it. I know you were looking forward to her coming. :(

Go with the drugs. :love:

Yeah, I am dissapointed. But I know she had some unexpected expenses. I'm not upset with her at all. Things happen. And who knows, she may be able to come? :pray:

I'm helping plan an interference gathering in Foxboro. :hyper:

:D Yes those!

:lol: I'm still in awe of your awesome skillz of getting us all in the pics!

Now chillin' in the garden with my laptop. It's good to be back in summer! :love:

I batch resized all my pics, should be uploading them soon to the Interference Gallery. :D

Though I'm working on the Amsterdam II torrent first. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom