Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
re-tox :ohmy: :lol:

i didn't get to the cafe in the end! ended up walking to the shops instead like a healthy person :rolleyes: good to get out of the house though and i bought some loverly greek honey yoghurt :drool:

it's reeeeeally thick and creamy, but oddly enough not very fatty & not too sugarey, which i'm always worried about! i get it at my local fresh fruit & veg place - they put fresh fruit in, so i got some mango and passionfruit in mine double-triple :drool:
hibernation is also fun! the weather's tending *slightly* towards that lifestyle of late...

Yeah, true... it's been cold inside today, but then our house tends towards coldness anyway. Our bills after the winter quarter are always scary... :yikes:
At least you're a bit closer to the tropics up there :wink:

true that - it's been a real indian summer up here, although i have to say i enjoy this autumn weather, much prefer it to the middle of summer which is just painful. we're all floorboards in my house, and i mean ALL, entirely - so yeah, i feel yr pain on the electricity bill front :lol: :ohmy: my mum randomly won this thick cotton bathrobe at her local bank (?!?!) so she gave it to me as she already has one - and it's perfect for wrapping up in and feeling nice & warm :combust:

haha she was amused by it as well - i was like sweet, free dressing-gown :lol: <<<cheap *snicker*

yay for nice weather days - it's spring where you're at right weldy? *envy*

ps: can i just say, i :heart: ryan adams: ear/eye candy :drool:

awww, i don't have any allergies, so i'm lucky in that respect *takes for granted being able to shove her nose in any flower* but there's heaps of allergy medication around, so they must help?

andberlin said:
awww, i don't have any allergies, so i'm lucky in that respect *takes for granted being able to shove her nose in any flower* but there's heaps of allergy medication around, so they must help?

I don't need to use them most of the time cause it's not really there :wink:

I tend to stay away from flowers cause they make my eyes itch like crazy!

oooohh (RED)!!! lucky ali! i would seriously give you 10 boxes of chocolate and the cost of the item for you to pick me up something :eek: :reject: :lol: did i just say that out loud now?!! *austin powers moment*

I didn't used to get hayfever, I'm sure of it... but after I moved back to Melbourne from Canberra, I started sneezing when the wattle was in flower... bah. That's about all for me though.

andberlin said:
oooohh (RED)!!! lucky ali! i would seriously give you 10 boxes of chocolate and the cost of the item for you to pick me up something :eek: :reject: :lol: did i just say that out loud now?!! *austin powers moment*
Sold! :D
What sort of chocolate? :drool:

Well, I'll be taking back some of my favourite from the US, I'm addicted to Reese's peanut butter cups... :drool:
Besides that, Lindt is great, but I don't want to send you broke :wink:
Cadbury's Old Jamaica rum 'n' raisin... :drool:

andberlin said:

and seriously! i don't mind - at least this way i know in advance and can *maybe* set some cash aside each week...let's hope i follow through with it :lol: mmmmm lindt!!!

It's cheap...it's around $2-3 if you want a bag (maybe a bit more....but that depends where you get the bag) and around a buck or two if you get it from a gas station :wink:

andberlin said:
and seriously! i don't mind - at least this way i know in advance and can *maybe* set some cash aside each week...let's hope i follow through with it :lol: mmmmm lindt!!!
Cool... what sort of item do you want? No guarantees I'll be able to find the exact thing, mind :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
It's cheap...it's around $2-3 if you want a bag (maybe a bit more....but that depends where you get the bag) and around a buck or two if you get it from a gas station :wink:
Is that the PB cups or the lindt that's that cheap? :ohmy:

oh, weldy, sorry about that - i was referring to ali & the (RED) stuff, not the peanut butter cups - i was just quoting you because i was too lazy to type it myself :lol: :eek: there's a few places nearby where i can get hold of them actually, absolutely to die for :drool:

Cheap PB cups... :drool:
I have a feeling I'll be sending a large package home from Atlanta or Chicago :).... better get rid of them before I a) eat them all, and b) go to Hawaii... cos the Aloha airlines plane won't let my bags weigh more than 50 pounds :wink:

andberlin said:
that's what i did when i was in NZ - lots of packages home to accomodate all the books i bought over there :rolleyes:
.... Wow, I hit "quote" many minutes ago, and now I have no idea what I was going to say. Except maybe that my packages will be full of chocolate and extraneous clothing... :D

Oh, and I want to go to NZ one day! Along with dozens of other places...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom