Pleban Girls Party - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Dear Toronto Hydro,

Please make sure your ebills site is working before you send the notices to your customers that their ebills are ready. I can't pay a bill I can't see.

No love,
Me

:giggle: cute letter!
:cute: I'm sure they'll tell you you don't have to pay now!

I clearly haven't kept up with my Blue Jays so far this season (besides knowing they dropped 8 games in a row) - they have a sample ballot on the Jays site for the All Star Game, and for a moment I thought the shortstop was named A. Clayton :lol: It's actually R. Clayton :wink: (The only reason I was looking at the site is that my sister just told me she was going to take me to the Jays-Yankees game on the 28th as my b-day pressie :D)

:giggle: I hope so!
:crack: I'm trying to dewatermark the Adam pic from Cannes, but damn those WENN watermarks... I have to do the whole letters and not just the lines 'cause there's some sort of effect on them!

Less than $24, though - I had a credit from my last bill (they applied the deposit I'd put down when I first moved in and there was still some left - didn't have to pay my last bill at all :D) that took care of most of it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom