Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi sami:hug: its the weekend:drool: so I am great:drool: ! One more week of school then 3.5 weeks off:rockon:

How are you? are you worried about your grades?:(

DammitDog! said:
Hi sami:hug: its the weekend:drool: so I am great:drool: ! One more week of school then 3.5 weeks off:rockon:

How are you? are you worried about your grades?:(

I only have next week and then finals week :rockon:

I'm worried :yes: :uhoh: but I'm sure everything will end up ok (besides the college class)

DammitDog! said:
how can you tell weldy:lmao :?

:shifty : are you stalking me:eek:hmy :

:wink :

i wanna stalk you :drool: :evil:

:wink:

hey girls :hug: sorry i didnt come back last night, fell asleep :lol:

i bought a Red Sox Moose in Boston, Wild got one aswell! as soon as i saw it i was like i have to buy that, it can be Murray The Mooses friend (the toy Moose i bought in Toronto and me and Dave keep at work)

Me and Dave were thinking of Irish names beginning with M today all we could think of was McGonagle(Harry Potter :lol: ) and Dave was like i've got it, Murphy, so Dave named him Murphy, hes now Murrays lil brother :wink:

DammitDog! said:
Hey Jem:wave :

BG:drool :

cute moose story:giggle :

:giggle: thanks, Murray is nlike mine and daves child :lmao: now we have two :lol:

the names sound kinda cute together i think

how are you Dis and BG and Weldy :hug:

am listening to the bootleg of the concert from my birthday

:drool: :drool:

wis we were all in buffalo together :drool: :sad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: Since when am I the stalking type? I never stalked anyone in my freaking life! :lmao:

I'm just saying that I notice that maybe Dammit Dog might be an unoffical mantra of your household. Or at least one of them :shrug:

I wish I could stalk you though :flirt:

:wink:

Dammit is a great word:drool: its very common here in these parts...Dammit is like Vermonts official word:lmao: and wicked.....:lmao:

everyone wants to stalk me!:ohmy:

:drool:

bonoishot said:
BG we came together :ohmy::drool:

a week til we meet : hyper:

and i meeting you will be better than any present (that sounds so cheesy :lmao: but its true : hug: :clonelove:: heart: )

:hyper: 1 week!

I'd love to be able to afford something for you Jem :(

Prissy :drool:

Back
Top Bottom