Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi.......... dg & wild, and anyone else :hug:s :)

I don't have time to look at your fun pics now, dg- bit I will later:D

>>>>>>>>>>>
in the mean time I wrote a piece in FYM on my experience visiting Strawberry Fields yesterday.....
it's about half way down the first page <<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
Yeah....i know i do!

Is that you finished now Wild?

You've had such an amazing tour this year :drool:

So have i! Even though i only went to one show......it was worth a million to me :yes:

I'm going to see if the professor posted my score from the college class...I have to drive a half an hour away just to check :madspit:

but it's conveniently across the street from Barnes and Noble (I still don't have Q yet) :shifty: :lol:

:wave:

sami0201 said:
I'm going to see if the professor posted my score from the college class...I have to drive a half an hour away just to check :madspit:

but it's conveniently across the street from Barnes and Noble (I still don't have Q yet) :shifty: :lol:

:wave:

I'm sooooo jealous that you get to drive!

You're younger than me! :lol:

Dinners Done! :wave:

idav0o.jpg

:combust: :drool: :faint:

Is it so wrong that my heart skips a beat everytime I see that picture? :wink: *dies*

:giggle: Finally some photographic evidence that Bono really loves Adam. You can love your friends, just don't looooooove your friends. :wink: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Is it so wrong that my heart skips a beat everytime I see that picture? :wink: *dies*

:giggle: Finally some photographic evidence that Bono really loves Adam. You can love your friends, just don't looooooove your friends. :wink: :lol:

:love: :love: If it's wrong, I don't want to be right! Wow!
Thank you for that! Where'd you find it?

In the aptly named thread called Bono and Adam should kiss more in the General drawer. :giggle: Finally someone came thru with proof!

I still wish I could have gotten a shot of them kissing at my show. It was definetly a hot one. hehe

Hi Jules! That is too weird! When Satan comes ice skating past your house that is the time to hide in the closet and fast! :lol: Hell has offically frozen over. :wink:

Its like 50 degrees here today and sunny. Windy though so it seems a bit colder.

Is it wrong that I'm still in my PJs at noon? I do have the flu, but somehow I feel guilty that I haven't gotten dressed. :shrug:

I have a feeling I won't be doing much of anything today. Bet you didn't see that coming. Big old surprise there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom