Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy: I hate it when I get trash email in my mailbox, especially since I"m expecting an email :scream:

perhaps I should try to stop expecting it, and it'll appear :sigh:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
perhaps I should try to stop expecting it, and it'll appear :sigh:
That usually works for me... zero expectation is the way to go :wink:
Or you could try an old cliche... make a big deal out of giving up theatrically, with much arm-waving and melodrama, and just when you've lost all hope... Email! It always works in the movies, right?? :reject:

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

We know how hot Bono looks in drag :drool:

:lmao: good point!

:shifty: and we know how hot he looks as britney no?

:giggle: and I've seen him doing a little cheerleader act with pompoms, that was pretty hot too... so who knows!

Alisaura said:

That usually works for me... zero expectation is the way to go :wink:
Or you could try an old cliche... make a big deal out of giving up theatrically, with much arm-waving and melodrama, and just when you've lost all hope... Email! It always works in the movies, right?? :reject:

:grumpy: yea but if this were a movie he'd be single and I woulda had a date with him by now!

*runs in :wave: *

The boss is out. :shifty: For a few minutes anyway!

Gg, walk slowly away from the E-mail and it will soon appear. If it doesn't, well, don't make me have to get angry w/B! :madwife:

Oooo, nobody likes angry Mot, the pacifist...it's a sight to behold, lemme tell ya!

*now charging admission to the B. spanking*

Come one, come all! :ohmy:

You can have him, Wild, as long as I can bonodage him, I mean bandage him, up afterwards. :wink:

Hey Mot :wave:

Depends on what sort of movie it is, I guess.... :whistle:

Uh oh, angry Mot and spanking... time I got outta here :wink:

:hug: See you all later! Have good days/nights/whatevers :D

Hi Ali, good lord it's 10:30 am here and I have all fookin' day to work. :sigh:

:lol: well my msn is linked to my email so I'll get a popup when I recveive an email... kinda hard to step away from!

:drool: sounds like a nice spectacle to watch Mot, i'm in!

:shifty: as long as I can soothe his pains after you're done with him... :love: I'd cuddle him till forever!

Right, Wild gets to spank, I get to bandage, you get to cuddle...sounds like an ace idea to me!

Sad_Girl said:

it's a lot better than when I was 20 and on the fire department and a citizen came in to complain that they'd seen a CHILD of about 9 years old riding around in one of the fire trucks - by the time the chief and citizen figured out what truck and time they realized it had been Me and this one guy in the truck and he was not someone who would be mistaken for a child

:huh :

:lol:

20 y/o girls don't like to be mistaken for 9 y/o children :madwife:

:lol::madwife:

I thought it was bad when i was 16 and a group of us were at a friends house and my friends little brother pointed at me and was like,

"why does she look about 10?"

I was like :mad::angry:

gluey said:
d490065a.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

^ :hug: I was carded up until my thirties! Now I *wish* somebody would card me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom