Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna head home... I was going to use the photocopier at work to make copies of my travel documents but it's run out of paper, and I can't find any more. :lol: Curses, foiled in my evil plans for misusing company resources! :grumpy:

See you soon :hug:

^ Exactly! I was most disappointed. The only reams of paper I could see were holding up people's computer screens... :lol:

PM sent, gluey... I was a bit :der: and forgot ten seconds after I posted that before... :reject:

Oh no...

:hug: :hug: :hug: Wild!

I don't have one of those group-hug smilies handy... but seeing as how we're alone anyway... :wink:

Are you affected by the floods there? :(

gluey said:
:hug: JEN!!!

d490065a.png

Incase you missed it before....:shifty:

:madspit:

:hmm:

Oops, we're not alone after all :uhoh:

Hey GG2 ::D

That's a relief...
I've got some friends who live near the border with Wales, I haven't been able to figure out if they're in the affected areas or not... And I've not heard from them for a while either... :slant:

Yeah... I take some comfort that the Severn and Thames are worst affected, and Beachley's on the River Wye... *fingerscrossed*
I saw the video on the BBC website... the extent of it is mind-boggling. Yet the reports said people were laughing about it...! now I see where Australians got their laid-back attitude :up:

well I've not been up to much yet :reject: it's lazyday today

:crack: work starts tomorrow 7-9 am...
but then I'll have the rest of the day off tho.... I think it's better to work that early than the 5-8pm shifts I do the rest of the week :crack:

my foot is ok I think, walking doesn't hurt anymore, just touching the place where my skin got stripped off hurts tho

:giggle: well I couldn't stay in my pj's.... we have our french friend here so I think he'd feel kinda awkward if I walked around in my bigshirt all day :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom