Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess I'm just not in as much of a partying mood as I thought I would be when I signed on. :|

also watching TV at the same time -- and starting to get a little sleepy :yawn:

We're all a bit quiet and laid back tonight, Jo :hug: I didn't mean that as a complaint, exactly - and certainly not directed towards anyone

it was just an observation

I suppose we're in a fitting mood for a Sunday night :yawn:

Yeah, I know, SG, and I know it was an observation. :hug:

This is the point in the weekend where I say "I don't want to go to work tomorrow (or go to the dentist tomorrow morning)." :(

I'm doing pretty well, I suppose. Not looking forward to all the stuff I should have done last week and will have to start doing tomorrow now :lol:

changing my name with social security, Sec. of State, my credit card companies, etc...

That does sound like a lot of paperwork. :huh:

Maybe you could do some of it online? I just renewed my car registration and got my new license plate at the Secretary of State's web site. They may do name changes online -- if they do, it would save you having to go to their offices and wait in those impossibly long lines :crack:

Edit: I'm wrong; the web site says you have to go in person and bring proof of the name change. Which does make sense ...

Last edited:
:hmm: I looked around on the website the other day and didn't see that, but I may look again before I go down there. Luckily for me, being in such a rural area our local office isn't quite as ridiculously busy as many of them can be. which is not to say you would expect to be in and out of the office - it's definitely one of those chores you need to set time aside for :crack:

** thanks for checking, anyway :wink:

Hey, fly.

SG, you're welcome. The SOS office in my neighborhood has such long lines, I only go in there when I have to. :wink: I'm hoping I renewed in time to get my new plate and tab before my old one expires ...

d490065a.png

Back
Top Bottom