Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I blame Wild for the fact my mind is getting filthier. ;)

I haven't had action but I did have a really good kiss on Friday night.... there's some gossip for you!

chickadee said:

I want one! Another one!

bonokissy.gif

It had been a while.
I know all about that :angry::sigh:

Isn't Carlos still in Cancun?

:wave: The 'rents took my sister and I out to supper tonight - Dad's going to be one of the marshalls at hole 7 for the Cdn Open this week :wink:

Night Wild!

Is anyone left??? Just you and me, kaf? Poor you ;)

I'm sorry you know all about that, though, no one should have to!

^^ Yes :lol: Barely. It was quite the experience. Glad to have things a little less hustle and bustle in the city now. How are things back in my province? :sad:

chickadee said:
Night Wild!

Is anyone left??? Just you and me, kaf? Poor you ;)

I'm sorry you know all about that, though, no one should have to!
Poor moi? I beg to differ :flirt:

Yeah, we shouldn't have to know about that, but such is life sometimes :shrug: We always have our PLEBA girls to keep things steamy though :combust:

kafrun said:

Poor moi? I beg to differ :flirt:

Yeah, we shouldn't have to know about that, but such is life sometimes :shrug: We always have our PLEBA girls to keep things steamy though :combust:

Aww, bless, you're sweet :flirt:

It's true! We do have pleba and also fics :drool: Always a good source of steam, I find.

sounds like fun, Weldy! I'm not really here tonight, either, just checking in for a minute but I'm going to back to bed, knitting and Harry Potter now.

Someday I'll feel better, and I'll finish this sock, and I'll be done listening to Harry Potter, and then my life can resume again. :wink:

:wave: bye

gluey said:
:shifty:

Just a quickie.....SG how did your dinner with video store guy go???

Good, we had a really good time. he's a great kid. He thought I was about 23 :happy: when I told him I was 30 he said I was like Sharon Stone - sexy and ageless :giggle:

He's only 22

Last edited:
:hug: I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it!! Any yay for you that he thought you were 23!! :bow: That's something I've NEVER had happen to me :(

:wink:

gluey said:
:hug: I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it!! Any yay for you that he thought you were 23!! :bow: That's something I've NEVER had happen to me :(

:wink:

it's a lot better than when I was 20 and on the fire department and a citizen came in to complain that they'd seen a CHILD of about 9 years old riding around in one of the fire trucks - by the time the chief and citizen figured out what truck and time they realized it had been Me and this one guy in the truck and he was not someone who would be mistaken for a child

:huh:

:lol:

20 y/o girls don't like to be mistaken for 9 y/o children :madwife:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom