Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, that's okay - don't feel bad about it! Several of my friends haven't either. It's not everyone's cup of tea, which is just fine. :)

How are you doing tonight? :hug:

Hi Thora! :hug: I can't wait to get mine either, but I'll be sad when I finish reading it, whatever happens.

Wild, that was kind to name the thread for us when you don't read it! But I'd rec the books as they're amazing. Of course not everyone likes that kind of book! I'm pretty fussy about what I read, myself.

I love Philip Pullman's books (His Dark Materials trilogy) and I got to meet him on my graduation day, it was amazing! He signed my books and congratulated me on graduating cause I told him!

WildHoney said:
I'm into Anne Rice and don't know many people that like her :sad:, people just looked at me like :huh:

I'm getting hot flushes today :madspit:

At least the side effects wil wear off once my body gets used to the HCG/Clomid :)

How are you??

My best friend loves Anne Rice! :yes: I haven't read any of her stuff yet, but I probably will one day.

I hope all this treatment will not be too stressful, and will give you the baby you want! :hug:

I'm good. Tired, but good. One of my co-workers did a Starbucks run for our department, so I've got caffeine to keep me going for the rest of the afternoon.

I'm finally going to my hairstylist and getting my hair done tonight. I cannot wait! It's so long and ugly right now - it will be nice to have shorter hair and better colour.

Hi Kat and Weldy!

Molly you definitely should, read Northern Lights (it's called The Golden Compass in the US because of a publisher's mistake) and then The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. They are incredible books! Heh, go me reccing other people's work. But they are. Northern Lights is being made into a movie so read it before they ruin it, heh. ;)

love2bmama said:
Wild, I love Anne Rice! Her older stuff, haven't read much of her more recent stuff, but the Vampire Chronicles, and Mayfair Witches...:yes: so good!

:hi5: , they're my two favourite series :drool:

I'm in love with Lestat :shifty: , i dream that he come and bite me :faint:

Can you be in love with a fiction character :uhoh:

I s want to go to New orleans :drool:

I think you can be in love with a fictional character, Wild. I love some fictional U2 characters, heh... and also a couple of HP ones!

I'm really not feeling very well... I'm staying here since you guys are cheering me up but hmm, it's not so good.

Oh well.

I'll write some more LRM tonight and see if imaginary u2 can help

love2bmama said:
yeah, Lestat....:drool:

I wish she'd write more Vampire Chronicles. :scream:

I'll check out The Golden Compass, Kat, once I'm done with Deathly Hallows of course! :wink:

So do i..:sigh: .maybe she could write one about two beautiful women called Molly & Wild who love Lestat and go to find him :whistle:

Although it could get a bit steamly like the Sleeping Beauty trilogy :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

So do i..:sigh: .maybe she could write one about two beautiful women called Molly & Wild who love Lestat and go to find him :whistle:

Although it could get a bit steamly like the Sleeping Beauty trilogy :ohmy:

I'd rather read a book about Molly, Wild and Bono....:evil:

I don't think I've read this Sleeping Beauty trilogy?

Back
Top Bottom