Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, everyone :hug:

Bye Wild, sorry I didn't get to talk to you more :hug:

I'm so :hyper: about the HP book! I'm stupid, though! I preordered the book, so I won't get it until Monday with the mail :banghead:

Love the vampire chronicles too! Lestat :drool:

chickadee said:
Why do you have people in front and behind you, Drea? :|

Hi by the way!! :wave:

:wave:

Because I'm on the waiting list to get into Ravelry, which has been called "Facebook for knitters" - it's a lot more than that though, and the biggest thing to hit the online knitting community in quite a while *G* It's still being beta tested (thus the waiting list), but other than a minor thing or two I haven't heard a bad thing about it :D Molly's already in there, and between the two of us came up with a U2 knitters' group - she had the final decision on the name...

Yarn (In The Name Of Love) :wink:

Kat, love yours too :flirt: Longhaired Edge :combust: Just found the link to the night and day vid in the waiting thread over in fanfiction... :drool:

I'm definitely coming to Edinburgh, between 22-29 September. Besides the fact that I want to go, it's a requirement from my school. It's going to be so great!

Drea said:

Because I'm on the waiting list to get into Ravelry, which has been called "Facebook for knitters" - it's a lot more than that though, and the biggest thing to hit the online knitting community in quite a while *G* It's still being beta tested (thus the waiting list), but other than a minor thing or two I haven't heard a bad thing about it :D Molly's already in there, and between the two of us came up with a U2 knitters' group - she had the final decision on the name...

Ah, I see! You guys like knitting, eh? I tried to knit when I was a LOT younger, I knitted a scarf for a doll I had (told you I was younger!) but I wasn't very good at it. However I do like cross-stitch, I'm aware some people of my age think that's sad, but I do! I take ages to finish stuff though, I go through phases and then put it away until years later, heh.

Drea said:

:yup: and the tagline says "u2 fans knit in mysterious ways"
:lol:

We gotta get Colleen, Gluey and any other pleban knitters in there, too, Drea! After you finally get it, that is. :wink:

JezSnape said:
Kat, love yours too :flirt: Longhaired Edge :combust: Just found the link to the night and day vid in the waiting thread over in fanfiction... :drool:

I'm definitely coming to Edinburgh, between 22-29 September. Besides the fact that I want to go, it's a requirement from my school. It's going to be so great!

God yes, longhaired edge! I love when he has his hair down and it's all lovely :drool: any guesses why I wrote longhaired Edge in my fic, heh...

You'll have a fab time! Edinburgh is such a pretty city. Lots of beautiful buildings. Would you still want to try to meet up? Even for an hour or two we could say hi and drool over Edge ;)

Of course I'd like to meet up, Kat! That would be so fun!
Drooling over Edge will take more than an hour or two though :wink:

I'm really excited about the university! :hyper: I love schools!

love2bmama said:
:yup: and the tagline says "u2 fans knit in mysterious ways"
:lol:

We gotta get Colleen, Gluey and any other pleban knitters in there, too, Drea! After you finally get it, that is. :wink:

:lol: Well, if they sign up now they *will* be in after me :wink:

*snerk* Y'know, that would make a great bumper sticker... "U2 fans knit in Mysterious Ways" :giggle:

love2bmama said:
I was just going to mention, you look different Kat! :giggle: Jem also confused me with her new avi. I guess it's not that hard to confuse me today :huh:

Hee, I do! Just showing my love for Edge. Longhaired Edge :drool:

It takes me a while when people change, too!

JezSnape said:
Of course I'd like to meet up, Kat! That would be so fun!
Drooling over Edge will take more than an hour or two though :wink:

I'm really excited about the university! :hyper: I love schools!

Yes it will take a very long time... hehe! Well you know where I am on LJ and here so we can exchange details nearer the time and try to arrange something :)

The uni is nice too, I went there for a few months before I changed my course.

Ok, Kat, when I hear more from my professors I'll let you know.

Now it's time for me to head off to bed, so good night everybody, take care :hug:

Hello, all. :wink:

I was just writing in my blue crack journal about how I'm behind in my HP reading ... :uhoh:

... but I went with a few friends to see the movie verision of Order of the Phoenix (my favorite of the Potter novels) on Sunday. Excellent HP book, pretty good movie.

love2bmama said:
I'm here, I'm just googling "surgical tooth extraction" so I can get myself nice and freaked out :uhoh:

Where's Colleen when we need her, huh? :wink:

Aw, don't worry. I've had several teeth extracted. I was fine. You'll be fine. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom