Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
I found the lonely sperm!!

sperm.gif

He looks so sad. :lol: ...maybe he's lost. :shifty:

:yikes: Get that away from me!!! :shifty:

See you DG :( :hug: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

:yikes: Really? Everything ok? :hug:

Yeah. So far, I think so. Thanks. :hug: I've just been thinking that I should probably start entertaining other options, now that I'm not living a life of abstinence.

*suddenly realizes it's not just us sitting around having a girly talk, and that others might be lurking*

:reject: :eek:

No VP I don't like him at all. :lmao: My friend warned me it was coming, he's like obsessed with me. :yikes: He asks her about me all the time and asks her to get me to hang out with both of them! But he told her he gave up asking me out a long time ago because I didn't seem interested. Then last night he told her he was going to (which she conveniently forgot to tell me!!) So he asked me and I'm like yeah we can all hang out together (including my other friend) and now I don't know what to do because he thinks I like him. :uhoh: I feel bad because he is really nice, he's just SO not my type and I just don't like him like that.

And do you know what my friend said to him, VP? She goes "Yeah well her last fling was with (Elmo), I don't think she will say yes. You can never live up to that." :lmao:!!

*back for a sec*

Dis! :drool:

See you Sarah :hug:

Sami, from what you said, it doesn't sound like you've given him any indication that you like him. :yikes: Since he seems to be good friends with your friend, have her tell him you're just not into him in that way. If you want to soften the blow, she can say you still have a thing for Elmo. :wink:

See you all later. :wave:

Omg....I just got home from a faculty meeting:lmao: The dean was saying "the weather is getting warmer and the cleavage is getting lower on girls shirts....now thats something I would like to get on top of ...*pause*...*faculty dies of laughter....:lmao: meaning he wanted to address that topic...but omg it was SO funny!!! poor guy:lmao:

Dismantled said:
Omg....I just got home from a faculty meeting:lmao: The dean was saying "the weather is getting warmer and the cleavage is getting lower on girls shirts....now thats something I would like to get on top of ...*pause*...*faculty dies of laughter....:lmao: meaning he wanted to address that topic...but omg it was SO funny!!! poor guy:lmao:

:lmao: That is priceless!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom