Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Yay!!!!! :hyper: :happy: OMG, isn't that the pathetically best feeling ever?? I mean, it's only a donut, but it makes me feel like I've won a million dollars. :lmao:

:lmao: I know!! It makes me so incredibly happy. I love going back and being like "I don't need to bring moolah this time!" :happy:

Did you hear that insane story about the girl who won the SUV in Quebec I think? :crazy:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I know!! It makes me so incredibly happy. I love going back and being like "I don't need to bring moolah this time!" :happy:

Did you hear that insane story about the girl who won the SUV in Quebec I think? :crazy:

For years, that's the only coffee I EVER drank, every day, but back in the summer when I was saving for the tour, I gave up my daily Timmy's habit, and went back to drinking home made coffee. :sad:

Was that the story about the two kids who found the cup?? :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

For years, that's the only coffee I EVER drank, every day, but back in the summer when I was saving for the tour, I gave up my daily Timmy's habit, and went back to drinking home made coffee. :sad:

Was that the story about the two kids who found the cup?? :crazy:

:drool: It's so damn good. There's something else other than caffeine in their drinks... it's all a conspiracy :shifty:

Yeah and the one girl's family is like going to court over the damn thing even though it wasn't her cup! Wtf. :|

Taking Back Sunday tickets are going for almost $100 on e-bay. :huh: I know they're popular, but it seems like a bit much for a club show.

I want to go see them! :scream:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: It's so damn good. There's something else other than caffeine in their drinks... it's all a conspiracy :shifty:

Yeah and the one girl's family is like going to court over the damn thing even though it wasn't her cup! Wtf. :|

Crack coffee. :drool:

I don't know the full story, I just hear dj's on a morning show talking about it, but from what they said, one found the cup and the other rolled it?? I thought it would be fair to sell it, and split the money.

Here's the bit I'm thinking of:

"If drugs were legalized, there would be a drug spot in every corner. It wouldn't be a Starbucks. It'd be Weedbucks. McDonald's? McCokeald's. Krispy Kreme? Kracky Kreme. Krispy Kreme Donuts are so good, if I told you it had crack in it, you would be like, "I knew it was something in there. These donuts are too good. Got me going there at 4 o'clock in the morning going, "Come on, man, open up. Let me have at least one donut. I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick!" That should be the new slogan. Krispy Kreme: So good, you'll suck a dick."

:lmao:

Chris Rock :bow:

VintagePunk said:

Crack coffee. :drool:

I don't know the full story, I just hear dj's on a morning show talking about it, but from what they said, one found the cup and the other rolled it?? I thought it would be fair to sell it, and split the money.

Yep, that's what happened. :yes: People are just too selfish :tsk: Selling it and splitting the money is definitely the most logical thing to do!

:lmao: That's hilarious DG!

VintagePunk said:
DG, how late are you staying at school?

I typed SG instead of DG :yikes: And we know that doesn't go over well. :shifty: :lmao:

It's not my fault that the s and the d are next to each other. :angry:

:madwife:

:lol: :wink:

I'm here for another 20 minutes. :(

daygloeyes2 said:
Here's the bit I'm thinking of:

"If drugs were legalized, there would be a drug spot in every corner. It wouldn't be a Starbucks. It'd be Weedbucks. McDonald's? McCokeald's. Krispy Kreme? Kracky Kreme. Krispy Kreme Donuts are so good, if I told you it had crack in it, you would be like, "I knew it was something in there. These donuts are too good. Got me going there at 4 o'clock in the morning going, "Come on, man, open up. Let me have at least one donut. I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick!" That should be the new slogan. Krispy Kreme: So good, you'll suck a dick."

Chris Rock :bow:

Fly, people are rarely ever logical, especially when money is involved. :| Dumbasses.

I'm back to my postwhoring ways this week. I'll be up to 30,000 by the time Sarah gets home. :reject:

I'm on antidepressants, so I'm not against meds. But what Chris Rock says here made me piss myself laughing. :lmao:

"They wanna get you hooked on some legal shit! They just keep on naming symptoms until they name you that you fuckin' got. It's like: are you sad, are you lonely, you got athletes foot? Are you hot, are you cold, what you got? Ya want this pill huh, mothafucka? You gotta take this pill! And they don't even tell you what the pill does, you see a lady on a horse, or a man in a tub... And they just keep namin' symptoms: are you depressed, are you lonely, do your teeth hurt, what the fuck? I saw a commercial the other day that said, "Do you go to bed at night and wake up in the mo'nin?" Oh shit they got one! I got that! I'm sick, I need that pill!"

thuglysex.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom