Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Fly :hug: :( I know it's really hard (and it would be impossible for me to do), but try not to worry till you know more.

Hi pot, I'm kettle. :wave: :|

:lol: :hug: Thanks girls. We just have to take it one day at a time I suppose. I'm going to have a really hard time concentrating in clinical tomorrow and Wednesday I'm sure. And this is the week I'm in the operating room for both days. Maybe it'll be a nice distraction though!

VP, when I get my comp back I'm going to be hitting you up for some bootlegs and videos since they're going to have to erase my harddrive to repair my laptop. :|

sami0201 said:

That's what just happened to me. :|

This is the 2nd time it's happened to me! :happy:

Except last time, I didn't have 60 bootlegs, various videos, and a whole ZooTV Sydney concert. Or an entire collection of U2's albums. :|

FlyYourKite said:
I would cry if that happened to my computer :sad: :hug:

I did for a minute. :reject: Thank goodness it wasn't my computer with my other bootlegs and stuff. :yikes: But it was the computer with all the cd's and singles and rarities and b-sides and stuff. :crack:

sami0201 said:

thanks!! :bow: I'm totally obsessed with that website :lol:

I'll watch as soon as I'm done downloading something else :hyper:

:lol: I know, it's like my second crack. :wink:

The quality isn't fantastic, but it's not the worst. You definitely get the picture. :) Unfortunately that's the only two they have...none of the best songs/performances from the concert.

I'm sooo hungry. I just went to the vending machines and got a bag of potato chips, a pack of Hostess cupcakes, and a root beer. Very healthy. :lol: :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom