Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

No i prefer it when they're in front of me , in the flesh, dripping sweat on me :drool:

:drool: Yeah.... :love:

:lol: I was just talking about meeting Adam again today :heart: All of my usual bra's are in the laundry so I put on the push-up one I was wearing the day I met Adam - I credit this bra for the extra fifteen seconds that hug lasted ;)

Not that I'm complaining or anything! :combust: I was holding on for dear life, believe you me :wink:

Drea said:

:giggle: Which is making me wonder how long my hug would've been had I been with you instead of in Chatham that day :wink:

You guys would probably still be standing there today :sexywink:

Hi Sarah :hug: Yeah for Summer vacation! :applaud:

Drea said:
*pokes thread*

Ouch!
3.gif
:madwife: :giggle:

The party itself went pretty well, it was really nice seeing everyone. My one cousin I'm closest to called before we left and couldn't make it :( But I just got off the phone with her a while ago, and we're planning to get together sometime next month, so that will be fun.

Told my mom as soon as we got in the car, and she was all :| As we walked into the restaurant (we'd rented a private room), she was still :| But once she was there for a few minutes she loosened up, and had a lot of fun. :)

My one nephew showed up stoned and drunk, but as he said when we went out for a cigarette, he was "keeping it on the down-low." :rolleyes: :lol:

My brother's friend, aka my incestuous crush was there. :shifty:

Well, he was there for about an hour, and sat with Sarah and I the entire time. He's an amazing guitar player (he's the one who recorded with Lanois, before Lanois got big), and he and Sarah sat there the whole time talking about her sax playing. He's gotten into jazz recently, and is learning theory, and they're all "...pentatonic scale :blahblah: ionic scale :blahblah: jazz/blues/bebop..." and he's under some illusion that she's going to major in music, and he wants to be her manager.

Part of the plan involves getting rid of me, because I'm trying to urge her into a career with a steady income, so she can provide for me in my dotage. :|

And as he was leaving, he told my brother he has a date tonight. :| Not sure if he was serious, but... :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww :( :hug: I'm sure you factor into his interest in Sarah and her future, VP :wink:

:lol: It's okay, it's not a serious interest on my part, more of a vague, fleeting thing, where every once in a while I think "crazier things have happened... :hmm: " But when someone's been like a brother to you for 30+ years, and has no idea in the first place that you harbour an insane quasi-crush...well, things aren't likely to happen, you know? :lol: It would be too weird, anyway.

I still REALLY enjoy seeing him, though. :)

And incidentally, my cousin who couldn't make it today knows him too, and knows of the :shifty: crush...and she said if she had gone, she was going to make something happen, so I suppose it was all for the best she couldn't come. :uhoh: :lol:

She kept asking me for his e-mail address on the phone. I told her he only has a top-secret e-mail address that no one's allowed to know. :shifty: :lol:

Yes, so very helpful. :angry:

I really miss her. It's insane, she only lives 90 minutes from me, and yet we haven't seen each other in nearly two years. We were so close growing up, she was one of my best friends.

Thats really weird, because today I went out to my cousins house with my sister. We were best friends when we were children, and now she only lives like five minutes from here, but we grew apart after middle school and I'm not great at reaching out to people - anyway it was really nice to see her today. :heart:

She has three children now; one of whom is Jeffy's age - so my sister and her have gotten closer and the boys are great friends

Yeah, it was nice. She was hosting a 'Home and garden' party - which is usually on the same level as a bridal shower. :lol: but we actually had a lot of fun and I think we'll get together again soon. :)

of course, I ended up spending money, :uhoh: but not as much as I could've :wink:

Back
Top Bottom