PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

:hug::heart:

No..no....defineatly not going well. :|

Bah.

Tonight, not only will the freakin doorbell be ringing just to annoy me, but I have to study for a midterm (that's tomorrow night)...that I have barely studied for thanks to all my other crap.....plus finish off two assignments, one online quiz due tonight, and the other some stupid graph analysis thingy...

:happy:

Things not goign well for you, either? :( :hug:
I thought I saw somewhere that you managed to get a bunch of things done the other day?
Or are you like me, getting things done yet somehow seeing no evidence of this progression :crazy:

Wow, sounds like you're really overloaded! :crack: :hug:

My main problem today is life intervening. Can't really post the details, but I need to make people understand that I have things to do, and can't cater to their every whim...and that I don't deserve guilt trips when I can't. :|

VintagePunk said:
Wow, sounds like you're really overloaded! :crack: :hug:

If I suddenly come on here and start posting gibberish (worse than usual :wink: ) you'll know what happened. :crack:

My main problem today is life intervening. Can't really post the details, but I need to make people understand that I have things to do, and can't cater to their every whim...and that I don't deserve guilt trips when I can't. :|

:slant: :hug:
I can't imagine not only having a ton of work, but a thousand other real life things that keep nagging at me too....

Disconnect the phone, lock your doors and park the car down the street? :happy:

Bri gibberish :drool:

All great ideas, but I have the feeling that today is just going to end up being a write-off. Ah well, I still have tomorrow and Thursday. Besides, I can't unplug the phone, there is one call I'm looking forward to. :sexywink:

Hey Britt :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I still have tomorrow and Thursday.

The procrastinators creed. :lol:

Besides, I can't unplug the phone, there is one call I'm looking forward to. :sexywink:

Booty call! :tongue:

That's one way to work out your stress. :shifty:

Well then, have fun. :sexywink:

I'm off for laboratory excitement!
I guess I'm kinda in the halloween spirit..wearing crazy goggles and a lab coat an all...

Catch ya later! :hug:

Everytime I come on lately, either everyone has just been here(like today), or they all come on right after(like last night). :sigh:

Forget this, I'm out. :|

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:kiss::hug: Will send a PM your way later.

Bri don't let the work get you down. :hug::heart:

DG sorry i missed you and that your having a crappy day. :sad::hug::heart:

Wild that Halloween smilie you posted. :crack::|

Haven't been sick today girls. :happy:

Oh and went to the Drs before. Manged to get a prescription for my sleeping and the other thing i will PM to some of you. :hyper: My monthly friend might hopefully get better. :happy:

Off to do a bit of washing up before Eastenders and Hollyoaks. :kiss:

Last edited:
Happy Halloween everyone! :D

I just spent the last half an hour flirting with a man who looks like a combination between Adam and Larry and was just as charming as Bono. :drool: And I have to see him again next week. :hyper: :sexywink: I'm such a slut. :giggle:

VP I hope tomorrow is a better day. :hug:

Sami take off the darn boots. :lol: But I bet you look hawt. :drool:

DG sorry we missed you. :hug: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom