PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BB - It's 'The Crow' - the storyline itself isn't about Devil's night - but the first of the movies they made based on the comics was set in Detroit on Devil's Night and the propensity for arson and vandalism there on that night became a big part of the setting

I love 'the Crow' anyway, but that was an especially nice touch. at least, I thought it was pretty cool :up:

Sad_Girl said:
BB - It's 'The Crow' - the storyline itself isn't about Devil's night - but the first of the movies they made based on the comics was set in Detroit on Devil's Night and the propensity for arson and vandalism there on that night became a big part of the setting

I love 'the Crow' anyway, but that was an especially nice touch. at least, I thought it was pretty cool :up:

Ohhhh ok I didn't know "The Crow" was based on a comic book. Saw the first one that they made and it really was a great movie.

I'm good SG, very stressed. :crazy: How about you? :heart:

Tomorrow to school should I wear a cowgirl kind of outfit with cowboy boots, a denim skirt, and a plaid shirt...or should I just wear orange and black? I think most people are just doing orange and black but some are dressing up.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm all right Sami, thanks

Stress :madspit:

:hmm: I don't know, I guess it depends on how playful you feel

:hmm: I might want an excuse to finally wear my cowboy boots. :lol: I just don't want to look like an idiot if I'm the only one dressed up! Whatever, I'll just wear it. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom