Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD!!!!! I haven't seen that pic before ruffian!!

Ta V much for that! :up: That is SUPER-HOT!!!!

That is one of the best yet, i must say!!!!!!

Someone has theyr hand bang smack on his ass!!!!!

I'll have some o' that please come June 15!! :drool: :drool:

:eek:
come to think of it, some scuba gear could've been useful had I been in that pool...

Susan, I think we could each take one side of him (and I imagine Brightest would be springing on top of the poor guy while we hold him up!)

well, really in all honesty if i got up on stage i don't think i'd have the courage to grope him...but I'd cling like monkey :wink:

oh, that's right...you're a lil shrimp :) you could definitely spring onto his chest and he wouldn't miss a note!

So Brightest, are you going for tickets this Saturday? Last time around I had three friends trying for tickets in the general sale. Those who tried from online with high-speed access didn't get squat, but my friend who went to a ticketmaster office got GAs...I know for Dismantled it worked the other way round. Do you have a strategy?

According to VP, Toronto's presale ain't till next weekend...and when I checked tickmaster it said the same...so I have a bit more time to convinve the rents of GA's yet...
Hmmmm...I wonder who I could recruit...cause that's a good idea....right now it's prob jus me on the comp, rents on the phone.

ok, i posted this earlier today but can't hurt to take another peek...

hebites.jpg

Last edited:
Brightest - Hope i don't sound daft here but what or who are you reffering to when you speak of 'rents'?

Been thinking about that for a while! :huh:

Btw - I'm glad if you have more time to buy tix! :wink:

mmmmmmmmmmm what a lovely droolworthy pic!

I SOOO want my fingers to be in Bonos' mouth!!!! :ohmy:

Hehehe--Susan, it's fun to have someone from another culture here! 'rents is short for "parents."

Brightest, glad you have another week.

ok, this BETTER NOT be Brightest at her first U2 show:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
OH! Another good one!!! :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Susan, there's a whole "biting" thread on PLEBA today that I started if you haven't seen it yet. :drool: :drool: it would definitely be lovely to be nibbled by Bono! :heart:

That makes total sense ruffian! Yes confusion in translation!

Don't ya love it!!!! :wink:

mmmmmm

nibbled by Bono!!! Dreaming of that happening..........:drool:

I shall look out for that thread ruffi cheers!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom