Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and how come that's a guy trying to get near the "business section"? :ohmy:

God this is my 1000th post!!!

I know i'll got a long way to go to catch up with some of you guys but i don't mind. I won't be here as i'm off to see my sister's dog compete at crufts. Rockie is my Alfie's big brother

k9532d1.jpg

Here's Alfie

6629db05.jpg

I know it's off subject but so proud of them.

GIRLS THINK OF A NEW THREAD NAME

and Bono's Doll bet he don't mean it.....?

Last edited:
:ohmy:

gotta go for a run (must unwind after looking at Bono pix all day!) but I'll see ya later :D

Hi Girls! :wave: I'm not on for very long, but just wanted to give a quick comment!

that is some motivation to get in that GA line, innit?? :drool:

Wow! I can't wait to be able to watch Bono lying on stage like that in front of my eyes! I know what it's like to watch him at that distance, but he wasn't sprawled all over the place like he was on Elevation! :wink: Please, Bono: Lots more rolling around and touching/sucking/licking/hugging/cuddling us!!!! :combust: :evil:

Congratulations Wild on 1000 posts!!! Woo-hoo!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :dancing: :bow:

I love your lovely doggies AWWWWW!!! :cute: Gorgeous!

ok, this is an innocent family picture that I just happen to find mildly interesting:
131.jpg

i'm off to eat Mexican food...discuss pics amongst yourselves...:)

ruffian said:
ok, this is an innocent family picture that I just happen to find mildly interesting:
131.jpg

:ohmy: I have never seen that pic go so ...far...down before...the pic usually stops at this chest:drool: I believe he as naked as his son:ohmy: :combust: :combust:

ruffian said:
we need a little Bono love in here...
3a7d382a.jpg

think dirty thoughts...think dirty thoughts...

Oh my god! I'm inspired!:drool: can we name our next thread
"Lend me your sexy neck...cause I wanna bite it":drool: :drool:

I love that thread title idea, Dismantled! :wave:

Unfortunately i'm not here for long :( Need to get to bed shortly, as it's Midnight here in Scotland!

I'm loving these gorgeous Bono pics, btw! :wink:

Hmmmmm Bono almost naked!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :ohmy:

Hi Brightest! Thought i'd just say how are you? I should be going soon, but you know i'm finding dragging myself away VERY hard!!!

That was nice what you said in describe person thread earlier, bless! Awww shucks Brightest, you'll have me blushing! :eek: ;)

Hi everyone! :wave:
Dismantled, I've also seen that pic and I think it's been cropped. This one really doesn't show anything "inappropriate" but I think it's pretty clear he's enjoying some au naturel time at home :D

That neck thing...man, I better not ever have the opportunity. I don't think I'd be able to keep my wits about me :wink:

ok, i love this concert pick. even *more* inspiration for the upcoming concert WHICH IS IN 19 DAYS!!!!!!! But I don't have GA for the first one, so technically 21 days till I am within groping distance...:heart:
a5185262.jpg

um, and 'scuse me, but once again I see a bunch of "man hands" on him. :madspit: let the girls have a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom