PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back! :wave: While I was at walgreens I picked up a pint of Ben and Jerry's low fat chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt. :drool: So I'm cheating, but being good sort of. :lol:

Jem! :hug: Got your e-mail sorry I didn't respond. And yes, I got some sleep last night. Glad you got some too. :D :hug:

Ok....susans lurking

but if we dont do a song and dance about it first, she might just pop in :yes:

So all be very quiet now childeren, :shh:

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come home please :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Back! : wave: While I was at walgreens I picked up a pint of Ben and Jerry's low fat chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt. : drool: So I'm cheating, but being good sort of. : lol:

Jem! :hug: Got your e-mail sorry I didn't respond. And yes, I got some sleep last night. Glad you got some too. : D : hug:

frozen yoghurt ive gotta try some o fthat when i come over in spetember !!! 35 days:ohmy: :drool:

its ok :hug: glad ya got some sleep :D i was just tryin to amuse myself at work so started randomy emailing people

only my friend kate replyed and she works across the other side of the room form me

:lmao:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

frozen yoghurt ive gotta try some o fthat when i come over in spetember 35 :ohmy: :drool:

its ok :hug: glad ya got some sleep :D i was just tryin to amuse myself at work so started randomy emailing people

only my friend kate replyed and she works across the other side of the room form me

You don't have frozen yogurt over in england? :ohmy: It's pretty much the same as ice cream except I think there's more milk in it and it's somewhat healthier. And less flavors.:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

You don't have frozen yogurt over in england? :ohmy: It's pretty much the same as ice cream except I think there's more milk in it and it's somewhat healthier. And less flavors.:lol:

i've never seen it, but im normally in my own world, it it doesnt have bono on it i aint interested :lol:

looks at BG do we have frozen yoghurt here? :huh:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

i've never seen it, but im normally in my own wolrd, it it doesnt have bono on it i aint interested :lol:

looks at BG do we have frozen yoghurt here? :huh:

:yes:

we do have frozen yoghurt here.

Never seen it Jem?

It's when you shove a pot of Müller's finest in the freezer.

:lol:

Nah, we dont have it over here. It's more of an American thing I think.

Well, that was fast *g* Another agent came by with a different group of people (looked like could be husband and wife, not sure who the other guy was)... They came up at the beginning of Love Is Blindness and were gone before the song was over :giggle:

BTW everyone, I found Sarah's wedding song, for when she's walking up the aisle. :lol:

There is an instrumental version of The First Time on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack, with a different arrangement than the original...it's gorgeous!! :love:

VintagePunk said:
BTW everyone, I found Sarah's wedding song, for when she's walking up the aisle. :lol:

There is an instrumental version of The First Time on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack, with a different arrangement than the original...it's gorgeous!! :love:

have you shared this info with her? does she approve of song choice? :lol:

Drea:hug:

bonoishot said:

:tsk:

i know

i tried a pretzel for the 1st time bout 2 weeks ago :drool:

they were selling them in a big shopping centre we have called the trafford centre :drool:

wow, you had never had a pretzel before? or do you mean a soft pretzel? don't they sell pretzels in bags at the grocery store?

bonoishot said:

i know

i tried a pretzel for the 1st time bout 2 weeks ago
they were selling them in a big shopping centre we have called the trafford centre

Trafford centre :drool:

I gotta go girls...

:shocked: my best friends boyfriend bought me a £15 teddy bear today.

This is insanity.

Bye girlies
DG :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

And tre..

:flirt: :sexywink: :kiss:

Bye everyone!

xx :hug: xx

bonoishot said:

have you shared this info with her? does she approve of song choice? :lol:

Drea:hug:

Her comment - at least it's a U2 song that's really a love song, unlike most of their other "love songs."

Me - until it turns out to be about a psycho-type son and his father...or a religious struggle.

Her - well, the first verse is sorta love song-ish.

If I'm paying for it, I'll play whatever the hell song I want. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, I'm am so fucking excited, I'm ready to EXPLODE with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and...

CHICAGO!!!!!!!!! *squeals like a 12 year old* Can't stop thinking about Chicago, and...y'know. :sexywink:

:love : : drool: : happy: : hyper:

*HYPER* x 10000 :hyper: :hyper:

I KNOW *EEK* *joins VP in squealing like a 12 year old*

:happy::love::drool:

:faint:

Back
Top Bottom