PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca!! :hug:

Snooky, is that the same one where he gives them shit for clapping, and says it's a U2 show, not a (folk? Beatles? something like that) show? :lol:

I'd take him backstage and let him get some of his aggression out. :sexywink: :evil:

Thanks Sami, just heard it. :)

FlyYourKite said:
Hiya Mucca! :hug: I'm just great thanks...how are you?

I just woke up 30 min ago. :giggle: I went to bed yesterday night at 1:00am and I tossed and turned until 5:00am :huh:....but otherwise I'm just fine :happy:

Real estate agent told me there was a showing at *6:45* - I just heard people downstairs, and it turns out it was for 3:45 *grr* Fortunately everything was neat and I had my yahoo mail up and not blue crack on my screen *G* I heard them trying to open the door that's basically blocked up - it used to link the two apartments... The agent who was here (wasn't the guy who's the listing agent for the house) was quite nice though - she came and took a quick look upstairs before the two gentlemen came up, they seemed to be quite nice too.

Now, to get my lunch out of the microwave... :wink:

VP!

:hug:

I've been trying to catch you for almost a whole week! b'c of preivious threads.

to answer your current question
doing pretty good, maybe a 95+ degress weekend :( !
Be up at my sis's on & off next 6 days :D :D

U know what that means....... LOUD U2 [+ others] Music & U2 Vid tapes!!!! [what few i have!]

Now to whjat i've wantewd to sayfor a week!!

:lock: :lock: :lock: open, seezame!

I just "have to" comment on this stuff.........

*sits down next to VP with a big ol'e sign saying*

" I'd rather keep my Illusions {delusions} as well!!!

:no: I would never watch 'THE vid" !!! OMG I have great adniration/apprecaition , but i also have my jealous....I don't ned the pain of seeing that!

btw you want to e-m me about your 'theories'?

Back
Top Bottom