Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does stuff like that

When the expiration dates of your dairy products are past major events, that's when you KNOW it's getting closer!! :lol:

I swear, I nearly did a happy dance in the middle of the store. :reject: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I really, really hope so! :hug:

I was thinking today, it's funny - I'm the one who first mentioned it, and then the next thing you know, Wild and Jem are definitely going to be there, and Ruff is considering it.

I feel like the Pied Piper. I wonder where else I can get them to go. :hmm: :evil:

:lmao:

I've still got my ticket...

bono_gal said:

im going yeah lol.

VP did you hear abou tmy possible extra-worjk?

I dont know if you were heer or not, or wetheer you caught up.

I may be working on the same film-set as Bono :hyper:

just thought id get one more word in before i went to dream land.

Oh! and the nevxt U2 show that is held in Dublin, I can definatley go....with or without my parents :hyper:

I saw, and I'm so excited for you!! Got my fingers crossed, too. :)

If you get to do it, you have to promise to give him a grope for me. :evil:

And I'm sure your results will be just fine. :hug:

:hug: to SG, DG, and Diane! :heart: I really think we are all here for a reason. So many of us have had such pain in our lives that I think only the girls here, can truly understand sometimes. Its no mistake that we've found each other! :love:

Diane I'm so glad you realized that you needed help and sought it out! That is an amazing gift for yourself! And I admire you so much for that. I've been there myself and its such a hard thing to do. :heart:

Diane :hug: I'm glad you got help when you needed it. There are a lot of people in the world who don't understand being in that place, where you know something is going to break if you don't do anything. It takes so much more strength to ask for help than it does to try and hold on and 'tough it out' or hope it goes away

Diane, always feel free to talk to us about anything, 'cos I think i speak for all of us when I say that we are always here for each other to moan to/cry to/laugh to...whatever!

I do it all the time :lol:

Ok, 5th time lucky!

Goodnight girlies!!

Give newbies a :kiss: from BG :wink:

xx :hug: xx

Russty Cat said:
:hug: to SG, DG, and Diane! :heart: I really think we are all here for a reason. So many of us have had such pain in our lives that I think only the girls here, can truly understand sometimes. Its no mistake that we've found each other! :love:

Diane I'm so glad you realized that you needed help and sought it out! That is an amazing gift for yourself! And I admire you so much for that. I've been there myself and its such a hard thing to do. :heart:

Thank you, Russty. That means a lot to me. :heart:

For some people, religion and faith pulls them through. Others find other things that make life happier and more meaningful. The people here, both in PLEBA and Interference in general...for many of us, U2 helps us get by. I became a "Super-Fan" about a month after I quit that high-pressure store job...I just realized that they'd been my favorite band all along, and I wanted to know more about them. It led me to Interference, now here.

I'm just glad I finally found the courage not to lurk anymore, and to join you all in our fantastic conversations! I have found my virtual home. *sigh*

VintagePunk said:

When the expiration dates of your dairy products are past major events, that's when you KNOW it's getting closer!! :lol:

I swear, I nearly did a happy dance in the middle of the store. :reject: :wink:

Mine was Sept 17th on a bag of cheddar cheese :lol:

I was like 'I'll be at a U2 concert that day! ' :rockon:

Diane L said:

Thank you, Russty. That means a lot to me. :heart:

For some people, religion and faith pulls them through. Others find other things that make life happier and more meaningful. The people here, both in PLEBA and Interference in general...for many of us, U2 helps us get by. I became a "Super-Fan" about a month after I quit that high-pressure store job...I just realized that they'd been my favorite band all along, and I wanted to know more about them. It led me to Interference, now here.

I'm just glad I finally found the courage not to lurk anymore, and to join you all in our fantastic conversations! I have found my virtual home. *sigh*

Diane I'm so glad you found all of us. I found Interference months ago as well, because of alot of heartache in my life. I was not coping well and U2 was one of the few bright lights in the darkness, but I don't think they would have held out totally alone if it hadn't been for the Pleba girls. I don't know what ever brought me out of lurkdom, but I'm so damn glad I did. :huge hugs:

Russty Cat said:

Diane I'm so glad you found all of us. I found Interference months ago as well, because of alot of heartache in my life. I was not coping well and U2 was one of the few bright lights in the darkness, but I don't think they would have held out totally alone if it hadn't been for the Pleba girls. I don't know what ever brought me out of lurkdom, but I'm so damn glad I did. :huge hugs:

:hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - finding a friendship like you have is a wonderful thing, and very much like falling in love. It's a miracle :heart:

SG I definetly think its not just luck or chance that I found her when I did. And in another time and another place I would be willing to risk everything for love, but I feel like in a way I'm getting the best of everything. I get an amazing friendship and love, without having to do all the hard parts of being in a dating relationship with someone. All day today I've been really teary eyed when I think about her. But I get a bit teary eyed when I think about you sometimes as well. I don't know what I ever did to get such amazing people in my life. Sometimes I dont' feel worthy of the love that I have. :heart: :love:

Russty Cat said:

SG I definetly think its not just luck or chance that I found her when I did. And in another time and another place I would be willing to risk everything for love, but I feel like in a way I'm getting the best of everything. I get an amazing friendship and love, without having to do all the hard parts of being in a dating relationship with someone. All day today I've been really teary eyed when I think about her. But I get a bit teary eyed when I think about you sometimes as well. I don't know what I ever did to get such amazing people in my life. Sometimes I dont' feel worthy of the love that I have. :heart: :love:

:lol: You pay back anything you get from this friendship double, IMO :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Sir Duke on Zoo Radio!!!! :hyper:

And yes, I just accidently posted this fact in the setlist thread. :reject: :lol:

VP - I don't venture out of Pleba much for that very reason :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom