Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem :hug::heart:

Sad_Girl said:

that comes and goes, part of it is knowing when to hold on and when to let go - You need to have your own independant life before you can be close to some people - it's not an unusual thing for mothers/daughters to go through :hug:

You'll be able to be close again eventually :yes: :heart:

You should've heard some of the fights I've had with my mom :yikes:

:hug::heart:
Thanks hun.
It always seems like there's just no going back....it's so easy to focus on all the bad and start to ignore the good. :slant:

pg.jpg

melody.jpg

Vinson.jpg

bribaby2.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Jem is right...I was also at the September show...but I was at the May 10th show (That's the second show that was filmed for the Chicago DVD) :wink:

Ok. That's sweet. Now that I think of it, on "OOTS" I was way :confused: that Bono was talking about his and Eve's b-day and dedicating it to her. I was like September? Their b-day is May 10th, obviously I forgot and didn't bother to investigate:lol:

Currently Listening: "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me"/U2

U2isthebest said:

Aww it's ok...Bri:hug : I'm the same way with my mom. Though we've grown closer again since she's been sick. Now that I realized how easily she could be gone, and she's better I think things will stay that way. I'm not too close to my dad though:| We just don't see eye to eye much, especially since he started seeing another woman 2 years ago, and just started divorce proceedings with my mom last month.

Men. :madwife:

My Dad started seeing someone WHILE he was still with my Mum. :|
Then he moved out to be with her and she was sooo jealous of me, despite the fact she had him all the time and i got to see him every 2 weeks. :happy::|

Divorce sucks, especially with what your mum had gone through recently but it sounds like you're looking out for her. :hug:

U2isthebest said:

Ok. That's sweet. Now that I think of it, on "OOTS" I was way :confused: that Bono was talking about his and Eve's b-day and dedicating it to her. I was like September? Their b-day is May 10th, obviously I forgot and didn't bother to investigate:lol:

Currently Listening: "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me"/U2

Ahh yes...I remember that....I thought it was touching too :cute: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem :hug::heart:

:hug::heart:
Thanks hun.
It always seems like there's just no going back....it's so easy to focus on all the bad and start to ignore the good. :slant:

it is indeed :lol: :hug: but try to live life day by day and look at life from several perspectives; it makes it a little easier to forgive and be patient at those times

Jem :hug: I'm glad that you had a close relationship with your mom while she was here :heart: I can't even imagine how difficult it is to lose your mom so young, but I'm certain that she is SO proud of you and how strong you are and the zeal you put in to life :yes:

BD - I'm trying to remember the name of that enzyme - it isn't anything too serious, it just adds a little extra 'ouch' to a cat scratch

bonoishot said:

Men. :madwife:

My Dad started seeing someone WHILE he was still with my Mum. :|
Then he moved out to be with her and she was sooo jealous of me, despite the fact she had him all the time and i got to see him every 2 weeks. :happy::|

Divorce sucks, especially with what your mum had gone through recently but it sounds like you're looking out for her. :hug:

I am. Thank you!:hug: That woman my dad has been seeing, tries to say "good things" about me, so I'll like her..:rolleyes: :yuck: I remember last year, my dad goes, "I showed her your senior picture, she thinks you're beautiful." I was like, "Yeah, don't talk about me to that bitch." I was so:rant: :madwife:

Aww Britt :hug: But hey you're in college and you have your own life now.... maybe it's easier to leave that behind since you don't live at home full time anymore do you?

Babydoll said:
Aww Britt :hug: But hey you're in college and you have your own life now.... maybe it's easier to leave that behind since you don't live at home full time anymore do you?

It's definitely made things easier!:yes: And yes, I'm living at school. Thank God, it's so good to get away from all the crap here.

Sad_Girl said:

Jem :hug: I'm glad that you had a close relationship with your mom while she was here :heart: I can't even imagine how difficult it is to lose your mom so young, but I'm certain that she is SO proud of you and how strong you are and the zeal you put in to life :yes:

:kiss::hug:

I don't think i'm strong though but thanks. :hug:

bonoishot said:

Oh yeah Bri. I can actually send you those clips of the tour last year now you have a PO Box. :happy: Thats if you want them. :lol:

Pft. As if I would refuse them. :tongue:

You can mail yourself to me too, if you like. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

it is indeed :lol: :hug: but try to live life day by day and look at life from several perspectives; it makes it a little easier to forgive and be patient at those times

:hug: SG, for one so young you are very wise. I really don't know what I would do without you, and my other gals too!

I have a bad tendency to hold a grudge tho, so forgiveness isn't always my strong suit :reject:

BD - I'm trying to remember the name of that enzyme - it isn't anything too serious, it just adds a little extra 'ouch' to a cat scratch

Probably some sort of irritant.....like ants when they bite.

U2isthebest said:

I am. Thank you!:hug: That woman my dad has been seeing, tries to say "good things" about me, so I'll like her..:rolleyes: :yuck: I remember last year, my dad goes, "I showed her your senior picture, she thinks you're beautiful." I was like, "Yeah, don't talk about me to that bitch." I was so:rant: :madwife:

:hug: At least you don't have to see her everyday and you can life your own life at college. Its not easy in any position like that.

U2isthebest said:

That's awesome!! I read the setlist from those nights and they seem :drool: I was always told the DVD was from September, and since I've only seen pieces I didn't know any differently. I'm going have to check out the May setlist now. LOL

:lol:

The Toronto setlist was :drool: aswell.

I was lucky enough to be given one of the setlists one night in Toronto. :bow: So far Edge, Adam and Larry have signed it, just need Bono now. :lol:

Here it is.

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: SG, for one so young you are very wise. I really don't know what I would do without you, and my other gals too!

I have a bad tendency to hold a grudge tho, so forgiveness isn't always my strong suit :reject:

It comes from way too many hours of philosophical introspection because I had nothing better to do :wink:

:hug:

Forgiveness is one of the hardest things in the world to do :yes: but it's a worthwhile virtue to work on

and if you don't want to choose the baby names, you don't have to :lol: I have a great character naming book and a million baby name resources :nerd:

bonoishot said:

:hug: At least you don't have to see her everyday and you can life your own life at college. Its not easy in any position like that.

Actually I've never seen her once, except in a pic my dad had hidden somewhere. There's no way I'd go near that bitch at this point:mad: And yes, I'm thrilled to be away right now!:drool:

Currently Listening: "Have A Nice Day"/Bon Jovi

bonoishot said:

:lol:

The Toronto setlist was :drool: aswell.

I was lucky enough to be given one of the setlists one night in Toronto. :bow: So far Edge, Adam and Larry have signed it, just need Bono now. :lol:

Here it is.

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

That setlist is frickin' amazing!! I so wish I could've gone...but I wasn't a U2 fan yet..:banghead: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom