Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, I'm sure you could squeeze in just for a lil while. :flirt:

Ok! I'll send it to your super duper top secret confidential email! :hyper:

:lol: That always makes me laugh...that disclaimer at the end of your emails.

Thats working for the UK government for you. :lol:

This email is strictly confidential and only intented for the recipient.............:blahblah:

:lmao:

I'll try squeeze myself in for you. :flirt:

bonoishot said:

:lol:

Toga's. :drool:

SG it looks like 1 of the SIMS was crying at the wedding. Was it mine?

yeah your sim got rather ticked off at SimBono when he got jealous over John and VP - it didn't take long for you to make up with him, though :flirt:

Bono and VP on the other hand? :uhoh: they are not going to be making up anytime soon :no: he threw a bit of a hissy fit in front of everyone, and she didn't appreciate it :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah your sim got rather ticked off at SimBono when he got jealous over John and VP - it didn't take long for you to make up with him, though :flirt:

Bono and VP on the other hand? :uhoh: they are not going to be making up anytime soon :no: he threw a bit of a hissy fit in front of everyone, and she didn't appreciate it :lol:

:lmao:!

Omg, I love the Sims. :corn:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug : you'll be fine; and once it's over you'll be amazed at the sense of relief for having reached out and tried to deal with everything :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww hun :hug : I really hope it goes well for you, I know how hard this has all been. It may seem scary now, but in the end it will have been worth it to take that chance.
And if you like, I'll do more than hold you. :flirt:

Thanks girls. :hug:

:flirt: Bri that sounds great. :drool:

*Jumps in to Baby Bonos arms with Bri* :shifty:

U2Band398.jpg

My Bono what a big bottle you have :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: Hissy Fit. :corn:

My SIM hubby upsetting me. :madwife: Am sure SIM Jem enjoyed the making up though. :shifty:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: Hissy Fit. :corn:

My SIM hubby upsetting me. :madwife: Am sure SIM Jem enjoyed the making up though. :shifty:

:lol: well, the really good thing was his feelings for simVP were down to 'pink' rather than red, so it was more of a lingering crush than anything - and he always comes back to Sim Jem :yes: :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: well, the really good thing was his feelings for simVP were down to 'pink' rather than red, so it was more of a lingering crush than anything - and he always comes back to Sim Jem :yes: :flirt:

That is good news. Why does SIM Bono always cause drama everytime. Its just like real life. :lmao:

Thanks for all the SIMS SG. :hug::heart: I :love: them.

:happy: aww, I'm glad to hear you guys are entertained by them - I've been slacking a bit on my clips - they can get a little tedious after awhile, but I'll definitley try and update a bit more often from now on

Sad_Girl said:
:happy: aww, I'm glad to hear you guys are entertained by them - I've been slacking a bit on my clips - they can get a little tedious after awhile, but I'll definitley try and update a bit more often from now on

Course we're entertained by them. Never doubt that. The SIMS :rockon:

I always look forward to the updates asmuch as eeing you girls. :kiss::hug:

Back
Top Bottom